Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which one of you based chadfishers made this chick go crazy?

it was @Diocel

"kind nature" aka being obsessed over a chad and being so retarded that you think flying out to him is a good idea.

Good fucking job boyos. Chadfishing is the best thing to happen to restore some dignity to men in the pathetic age of cucks and simps. I can only imagine what an extreme GigaChadfish that must've been to force this white skank (who's inbox is flooded with desperate simps) to BUY A PLANE TICKET and fly out to meet him. Imagine that. She has hundreds of men willing to crawl to her from the other end of the country, but instead she's the one spending the money. Brah probably used a pic of Henry Cavill with a photoshopped giga-jaw and giga-hunter eyes, standing next to a Ferrari.

"Take advantage of my KIND nature" - lol, fuck you Chad-lusting bitch, my shit is more kind than you.

Taking advantage of her kind nature- to chad

Literally flew to meet Chad. The things whores do for Chad. That’s why I don’t even bother to try anymore because they’ll do almost everything for Chad.

Based CHad is Based

The best part is that if she sees this video she's probably going to be most offended by the video uploader at the end chuckling to himself and saying he would have bought her dinner :feelshmm:
@yikerinos

Hahaha. Based whoever did this.

I have never seen a foid this emotional :feelskek: They really don't understand fun when it comes to Chad. Brutal blackpill.

They react worse when they see an ugly male for more than 2 miliseconds.

JFL, is she stupid enough not to realize that it might be some chadfish instead of a chad by this time:feelskek:?

"kind nature" aka being obsessed over a chad and being so retarded that you think flying out to him is a good idea.
If you are a male non chad, you lost at life tbh.

Good fucking job boyos. Chadfishing is the best thing to happen to restore some dignity to men in the pathetic age of cucks and simps. I can only imagine what an extreme GigaChadfish that must've been to force this white skank (who's inbox is flooded with desperate simps) to BUY A PLANE TICKET and fly out to meet him. Imagine that. She has hundreds of men willing to crawl to her from the other end of the country, but instead she's the one spending the money. Brah probably used a pic of Henry Cavill with a photoshopped giga-jaw and giga-hunter eyes, standing next to a Ferrari.

"Take advantage of my KIND nature" - lol, fuck you Chad-lusting bitch, my shit is more kind than you.
Kind nature = kind to chads

Taking advantage of her kind nature- to chad
Exactly lol

Literally flew to meet Chad. The things whores do for Chad. That’s why I don’t even bother to try anymore because they’ll do almost everything for Chad.
True, I give up. It’s obvious to anyone with half a brain these are the only people they actually really want.

Whoever did this, there's free food and beer at my apartment if you're ever in Los Angeles
tfw no free food

The best part is that if she sees this video she's probably going to be most offended by the video uploader at the end chuckling to himself and saying he would have bought her dinner :feelshmm:
@yikerinos
story of mgtow in general tbh. All thats left is making those kinds of remarks, while Chads are busy pumping and dumping.

Hahaha. Based whoever did this.

I have never seen a foid this emotional :feelskek: They really don't understand fun when it comes to Chad. Brutal blackpill.
they are chad or death in terms of sexual attraction.

if men do it he's called a simp (rightfully so). if foids do it she's showered with support and therapy.

but for real she's such a fucking ape

They wouldnt do 5km to meet us because its too far

And why they think screaming like an autistic eagle is cute and quirky?

Last edited:
So she flew out to meet Chad so he could pump and dump her. Wow lol.

Hope she realizes that she's just one of a thousand for Chad. Lifefuel seeing these foids get treated the same way they treat us.

Tbh I wonder if mass chadfishing women would turn them away from online-dating

This wasn't me, but i once had a staceylite make her friend drive them 3 hours to a whole other city to meet my tyronefish. It was glorious when she got there and i told her the truth.

This wasn't me, but i once had a staceylite make her friend drive them 3 hours to a whole other city to meet my tyronefish. It was glorious when she got there and i told her the truth.
Amazing, good work! Imagine all this when she could've maybe given one of her looksmatches a chance that's been desperately knocking in her inbox, and was more than happy to drive to her. But nope, Tyrone only for an abusive pump-n-dump session, she'd rather get shitted on than be seen anywhere near the non 10/10 man. Those foid skanks are narcissists to a core and are terrified of the fact that they are not as pretty as they think they are. "I'm so great I only deserve a male model Chad and Tyrones, keep the average men away from me"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

if men do it he's called a simp (rightfully so). if foids do it she's showered with support and therapy.

but for real she's such a fucking ape
Foids are allowed to be upset in life. If a male does it, he's being a pussy, needs to grow balls, man up, or get his shit together. Yet then they cry that men don't show their feelings.

They wouldnt do 5km to meet us because its too far

And why they think screaming like an autistic eagle is cute and quirky?
entitled narcs

So she flew out to meet Chad so he could pump and dump her. Wow lol.

Hope she realizes that she's just one of a thousand for Chad. Lifefuel seeing these foids get treated the same way they treat us.

Tbh I wonder if mass chadfishing women would turn them away from online-dating
JFL, high iq tbh

how did she respond?
Also, why did you tell her the truth? Should have told her you found someone else or some shit.

Those foid skanks are narcissists to a core and are terrified of the fact that they are not as pretty as they think they are. "I'm so great I only deserve a male model Chad and Tyrones, keep the average men away from me"
That's part of why those full of themselves FDS cunts get so angry when a man won't pay. They know that the guy would pay if she was a voluptuous dime piece.

That's part of why those full of themselves FDS cunts get so angry when a man won't pay. They know that the guy would pay if she was a voluptuous dime piece.
These feminist whores want to be treated like they are in a trad relationship but want all benefits of modern ones where they have more power but none of the responsibilities. And yeah, they kmow they are the female versions of us and that means many can still get dared or fucked, but no one wants to be with them (still mogs us)

kind nature

That picture looks like it was taken with fakeup, filters and lighting too...
Women don’t take pictures without fakeup and touch ups. That’s like saying she looks like she is breathing oxygen.

Women don’t take pictures without fakeup and touch ups. That’s like saying she looks like she is breathing oxygen.
Usually those things reduce the appearance of fat and allow women to fraud their looks hard tbh

Usually those things reduce the appearance of fat and allow women to fraud their looks hard tbh
Their entire existence is based on fraud and deception tbh ngl. The fakeup and touchup stuff is the tip of the iceberg.

Foids are allowed to be upset in life. If a male does it, he's being a pussy, needs to grow balls, man up, or get his shit together. Yet then they cry that men don't show their feelings.

entitled narcs

JFL, high iq tbh

how did she respond?
Also, why did you tell her the truth? Should have told her you found someone else or some shit.
She was clearly upset in the messages. It was hilarious seeing her distance change from a few kilometers to almost 150km after a couple of hours of driving. I had no reason to lie to her after already embarassing her infront of her foid friend. Knowing she'd been played was probably a worse feeling than telling her I found someone else, as she'd probably brush it off.

The future is clear. We can make dating and hookup sites obsolete by flooding them with AI driven bots.

Think about it logically. All of the women on Tinder will be chasing ghosts for their entire lives, not breeding. The women who breed will be the ones who don't value looks nearly as much. In time, we'll change women's behavior.

I'm surprised Chadfishing still works. I know the Chad halo impairs women's weak minds, but like Facetime, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, they have all had free videocalling for a long time now. Foids must be legit borderline retard stupid if they are still not video chatting before going to fuck Chads.

J

Just fucking lol at these roasties, they are so gullible and fall so easy for chadfish. Brutal blackpill tho, foids will fly to see chad but too lazy to get out of bed for date with normie
Absolutely brutal black pill. I wasn’t ready for that. I need to take a nap now.

Think about it logically. All of the women on Tinder will be chasing ghosts for their entire lives, not breeding. The women who breed will be the ones who don't value looks nearly as much. In time, we'll change women's behavior.
Negative conditioning can only go so far to changing behaviour. They will still be able to meet chads in bars and irl.

I'm surprised Chadfishing still works. I know the Chad halo impairs women's weak minds, but like Facetime, Facebook, Whatsapp, Telegram, they have all had free videocalling for a long time now. Foids must be legit borderline retard stupid if they are still not video chatting before going to fuck Chads.
When people say men think with their dicks, they don’t know women do the same with their pussies when Chad is around because the men they are actually attracted to is a lot rarer than men being attracted to women.