Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one of the past 3 years was the best for you?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
I’d say 2020 because 1) I graduated from my university and 2) lockdown everywhere and normies were suffering a lot, kek

2020 because it was the year the civil war in my country started to become less and security became bigger

None of them were good

2020, I loved seeing people getting screwed as far as social interaction went and becoming a social hermit being seen as normal. No one could ask you about friends/what you did/what you liked (if you even got to interact with anyone), because you'd have an easy excuse on hand. The election drama was also entertaining as fuck. :feelscomfy:

2020 was pretty chill for me
Almost wanna relive it, particularly march - June/July

They all sucked.

QpI’d say 2020 because 1) I graduated from my university and 2) lockdown everywhere and normies were suffering a lot, kek
2020 I was bluepilled n NT in high school didn't know about all this blackpill crap now Im a raging autist gringo over tbh

I was going to say 2020, but then I remembered the concept of rosy retrospection

It was before college. College was the worst experience I’ve ever had and completely changed my life for the worse. Mentally it fucked me up so bad that I got psychosis.

Put it this way: Whatever they say about college, it’s true. I’m not talking about classes, I’m talking about girls and partying.

The highlights of all three years for me were similar so there's not much between them. If pushed I'd say 2021 because I managed to get on a couple of short breaks away which was obviously out of the question in 2020.

2020 out of all of them.

1. Started to get good grades in university, which only went back downhill.
2. Everything started to become online, so not getting shit from foids irl.
3. Lots of gaming.
4. Helped me a lot back when I was jobless and relied on crypto and buying and selling. Made quite a decent bit that year.

2020 got lots of covid unemployment money because the min was 600 a week

As we get older we realise the best time we got was being a child.Not aware of anything,just playing.The further we go in the future the worse everything has become.

Things have gone downhill basically since 2019 for me.

So 2020.