Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one noodlewhores rather fuck ?

Which one noodlewhores rather fuck ?

• A snowman because its white

Votes: 34 89.5%
  • A ricecel

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Which one noodlewhores rather fuck ? answer tbh.

The snow man obviously

they would just print a picture of a white super model and pin it onto the snowman and fuck that instead of the ricecel

Foids are foids everywhere, regardless of race or nationality.

Face>money>everything else.

no. noodlewhores hate their own kind and dark skinned men. they would fuck ANYTHING thats white.

no. noodlewhores hate their own kind and dark skinned men. they would fuck ANYTHING thats white.
Come on man, you know that's a cope. They hate the ugly men of their own kind. RiceChad is perfectly fine for them.

Come on man, you know that's a cope. They hate the ugly men of their own kind. RiceChad is perfectly fine for them.
no. ALL noodlewhores has "no asians" policy
and it is proven asian "chang" doing poor in dating

They will even fuck a tall white ceramic urinal instead of a ricecel.

LindaUrinal001.med.jpg

this snowman mogs me to oblivion, and the foid next to it looks asian tbh ngl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

snowmen have round faces, recessed chins, round eyes, legit no fucking ears, tiny wrists, etc.
ricecels mog snowmen easily

snowmen have round faces, recessed chins, round eyes, legit no fucking ears, tiny wrists, etc.
ricecels mog snowmen easily
gigacope. snowmen is white which ricecels dont have lmao

White, can't deny it.

I wonder what everyone will reply to this

Snowman has more dimorphism than an Asian man and Asian women would go for it even if a dog pissed all over it.

And dont forget snowman is wihte

Yeah, but even if it was yellow, it would still be more dimorphic than an Asian male typically.

Height? Frame? They're both more important then money... Especially height.

I am white, I have met countless asiatic females in my life. And none of them ever showed any interest in me.

I believe what you are saying is misleading and incomplete. Asian foids, aka noodlewhores, don't go after ANY and ALL whites. Being white alone is not enough for a noodlewhore to show interest in you. Noodlewhores like white CHADS. Or attractive white dudes, rich good looking whites.

They don't even look at you if you are short, poor or ugly. Even if you are white as snow, if you are shorter than them or poor, they won't even look at you.

Exactly. Body>Face>Money/Status. This racial thing is stupid. Foids have no problem fucking Tyrone and Jamal.
Asian foids don't like short, poor or ugly males. Just like any other foid of any other race.

I am white and I have met many asian females in my life. None of them ever showed any interest.
I am poor, short and ugly. Noodlewhores don't even look at me, they do exactly like the other shallow whores.
OP seems to be coping too hard with the racism.
do you have blue eyed and blonde

Asian foids would kill their entire family for some white cock. These whores despise all Asian men and are more racist than nazis. Even Hitler was friends with Japanesecels.

Asian foids would kill their entire family for some white cock. These whores despise all Asian men and are more racist than nazis. Even Hitler was friends with Japanesecels.
based and blackpilled

Asian women are disgusting, race mixing demons.

Asian women are disgusting, race mixing demons.
they are so unaware of it to like "im so unique because my dating preference is stickly white im so spontaneous who knows what else ill do" all asian foid make me sick tbh

In the west, the snowman.

In noodleland, the ricecel.