Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which one is the strongest suifuel for you?

Title

• Total voters
I just hate seeing and being around normfags

Being mogged is a he'll unlikely any other. My own fucking 13 year old sister is almost thr same height as me and has bigger hands than me

chadfishing, you can say all the shit you want and also larp as a rapist and foids will still throw them at your cock, it was the most brutal :blackpill: for me tbh

chadfishing, you can say all the shit you want and also larp as a rapist and foids will still throw them at your cock, it was the most brutal :blackpill: for me tbh
Exactly this. I fell into deep depression for days after my first chadfishing experiment tbh

Exactly this. I fell into deep depression for days after my first chadfishing experiment tbh
I don't want to do that shit anymore, I already know foids are cancer

There is never one reason.....

:feelsdevil:

Seeing couples, I know I’ll never have it so it hurts the most.

Seeing very young and happy copules or a one high tier normie/chad with a stacys harem

Being heighmogged. Is there anything more emasculating?

Other. For me, it's happy normie couples. They don't look *much* different from me, but a few small differences are what keep me from a life where I could be happy with someone. Just seeing that I'm so close to them, but really painfully far, is damning and puts me pretty close to roping sometimes

Being height mogged by foids is most brutal.

The fact that chad life is so much better than mine is enough to make me understand that equality is only a sweet illusion.

Getting mocked by foids.

Chadfishing, you see a world you are locked out of

For me it is seeing young normie couples especially with young kids. They always look so happy. I barely see chads tbh

4286F35C 16C9 451A 84D1 128058FEB133

@Luzifer
:what:

Seeing "oofy doofy and stacy couples in public" option