Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one is the most repulsive in your eyes?

Title

• Total voters
ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
Ngl I feel like puking whenever I see a tranny

All of them
Lesbians don't exist btw

Wtf is a transvestite

Honestly I don't care, as long as they're not trying to harass me. Trannies are fun to joke about but I don't have the energy to get mad about them when there's a million other things to get mad about.

Where's the all of the above option?

Honestly I don't care, as long as they're not trying to harass me. Trannies are fun to joke about but I don't have the energy to get mad about them when there's a million other things to get mad about.
Do you always have to write in Comic Sans? Fucking hell.

:yes:

I was torn between gay and transgender, I chose transgender but both gay and transgender are equally disgusting (gays fucking stick their dick in a literal shithole, they deserve to be outcast just for that)

Lesbians don't exist btw
Yup. They're the pickiest of women and would rather eat pussy than fuck a sub8 man

(gays fucking stick their dick in a literal shithole, they deserve to be outcast just for that)
You forgot to say they stick it in a MANS shithole, that’s what makes it weird, there is nothing wrong with anal sex between a man and a woman

My disgust towards trannies is the same as foids' disgust to me:feelsbadman:.

Lmfao I hate fags and period

All of them but voted gay