Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one is the coolest power to have?

Which of thses is better

• Power to become invisible

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Power to shape shift into any human

Votes: 42 84.0%

• Total voters
B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
Turning invisible or shape shifting into any human.

Mind control. So force teen girls and pretty thots to give me sam fak, and then erase their memory

I already have the power of invisibility.

Shapeshifting is cooler.

Turning all uppity mayos into ethnics.

wouldn't turning invisible also make you blind since light isn't interacting with your retina since it's invisible

wouldn't turning invisible also make you blind since light isn't interacting with your retina since it's invisible

It's hypothetical, as in if invisibility works without any problem

1. Shape shift into a white man
2. ???
3. Profit

Technically we are invisible to most people anyway

shape shifting into any human.

Shape shifting dude I could turn into a different Chad every morning and pump and dump whores.
Not even going to get in identity larping as some important politician to wreak havoc around the world and go unfazed like nothing, I would turn this world into a raging hell.
20200221 140016

Shape shifting dude I could turn into a different Chad every morning and pump and dump whores.
Not even going to get in identity larping as some important politician to wreak havoc around the world and go unfazed like nothing, I would turn this world into a raging hell.
View attachment 209691
based

Tbh, I would like to become invisible and back to normal whenever I wanted, because that way i could get sway with a lot of things that I can’t say.

Invisibility by far.
turn invisible
do bad things
???
profit

Tbh, I would like to become invisible and back to normal whenever I wanted, because that way i could get sway with a lot of things that I can’t say.

The power to stop time like in JAV

Turning invisible or the ability to freeze time.

Shape shifting...so many possibilities...:feelsthink:

if you could shape-shift you wouldnt need to be invisible

I'd just turn into Trump and nuke the hell out of North Korea :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: (in GTA V ofc)

I would much rather shape shift

Depends on the invisible type. Like a ghost where you can go through shit and not be hurt by shit etc. If not then shape shifter