Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

black is the superior race and black power the greatest

it doesnt matter because the black race is approcahing over 1 billion. The whites are decreasing by millions every year
That is because of a specific ethnoreligious group...

Are politicians were paid out to let the Jews take over
what a cheap useless corrupt race if all the jews have to do is pimp 1 or 2 white politicians and all the millions of cumskins allow themselves to be replaced.

sounds rather pathetic and gay dont you think?

what a cheap useless corrupt race if all the jews have to do is pimp 1 or 2 white politicians and all the millions of cumskins allow themselves to be replaced.

sounds rather pathetic and gay dont you think?
Same thing happens in Africa .

Retarded statement, the world will become Africa 2.0

- Calls black superior.

- Blacks can't survive without welfare from Whites & Africa can't survive without foreign aid from western countries & China.
This
I think OP is an Arab which is weird since Arabs despised blacks for centuries & had a bigger slave trade of blacks than Whites ever did. He's just using blacks as some proxy against Whites.
He's a Quadroon, proves Blacks & most other non-Whites can't be integrated into the broader race.
seems your people are dumb low iq monkeys if they so easly brainwashed by jews and getting replaced . Blacks are high iq and cannot be brainwashed by jews and are breeding for black power
No jfl, doesn't work that way.

Cockroaches breed at a high-rate, does that make them a superior species?

You gotta stop with the white supremacy mindset. You are an incel
I'm not a "supremacist" I'm a nationalist, for the simple fact I don't want my area to turn into a shithole which niggers & most non-Whites tend to do.

I'm not a "supremacist" I'm a nationalist, for the simple fact I don't want my area to turn into a shithole which niggers & most non-Whites tend to do.
sure but he thinks hes somehow better than a curry or a nigger because he has white skin

yet that white bitch is aborting her children. What da fuck is that demonic phenotype worth if the white bitch aborts all the children.

you filthy white mutha fucka
Average Nigspeak
seems your people are dumb low iq monkeys if they so easly brainwashed by jews and getting replaced . Blacks are high iq and cannot be brainwashed by jews and are breeding for black power
>Nigger
>Calls Whites low-IQ monkeys

jfl, 3/4ths of your genes are White yet you seem to have inherited the average Nig-nog IQ
Sounds like you have a bbc cuck fetish
This also.

He's a Quadroon, proves Blacks & most other non-Whites can't be integrated into the broader race.
Which makes you wonder since he's 75% White why does he not just identify as White to get all the "White privilege"? Almost like it's more beneficial to identify as his 25% black side in society.

Which makes you wonder since he's 75% White why does he not just identify as White to get all the "White privilege"? Almost like it's more beneficial to identify as his 25% black side in society.
what does this have to do with anything? Whites are getting replaced its a fact and blacks will be the last man standing, simple

Average Nigspeak

>Nigger
>Calls Whites low-IQ monkeys

jfl, 3/4ths of your genes are White yet you seem to have inherited the average Nig-nog IQ

This also.
lol you like a foid trying to shame me. Be a man bitch nigga, stop acting like a cuck

what does this have to do with anything? Whites are getting replaced its a fact and blacks will be the last man standing, simple
But I thought the great replacement was just a "Conspiracy theory" Blacks without foreign aid from Whites would die out & their countries would fall to famine's & genocides so I doubt they will be the "Last man standing"

sure but he thinks hes somehow better than a curry or a nigger because he has white skin
People often get things mixed-up on here & conflate different beliefs with each other.

All it takes to be branded a "stormfrontcel" is to be White & have a disdain for immigration/multicultural/multiracial societies simply for observing the fact they don't work & make things worse for everyone socially, economically, etc.

The White race is essential to myself being able to live in a clean, well-off, low-crime, high-trust, etc. area/society; a lot of IQ, behavior, etc. is heritable after all.

I mean you yourself want to return to tribalistic societies in nature, right? Well that to begin with requires homogeneity
Exactly

Most quadroons still look Black anyways.
what does this have to do with anything?
The fact you make tons threads like these
Whites are getting replaced its a fact and blacks will be the last man standing, simple
Doesn't mean Blacks are "muh superior" like you & 50IQ nig-nog copers think. As I said, cockroaches breed at a high-rate, but that doesn't make them "superior" at all.

This only happening due to Jewish subversion.

In fact, the total aid set to Africa annually is around six billion, from the US alone & has amounted to over one-trillion in the decades since we've sent it.

ASixSGNNgawSy4xCd6r01lFjIYjxC3zo

The White race is essential to myself being able to live in a clean, well-off, low-crime, high-trust, etc. area/society; a lot of IQ, behavior, etc. is heritable after all.
Maybe in another universe. You can see where our high iq brought us

But I thought the great replacement was just a "Conspiracy theory" Blacks without foreign aid from Whites would die out & their countries would fall to famine's & genocides so I doubt they will be the "Last man standing"
Photo 2024 07 05 14 44 55

Photo 2024 07 05 14 46 47 2

Seems like it.

Maybe in another universe. You can see where our high iq brought us
So I should just be fine with my QOL going to shit & infinite immigration from turdies?

And that's a poor generalization, we on average have better IQs, living standards, etc. which always seem to drop whenever immigrants from non-White backgrounds come into play; I really don't see your argument here as to how our high-IQ caused all of these issues. In a way, it did tie into it, but the point I was making is that due to a lot of traits being heritable it makes sense to want to live around/with those who share the most similar ones & can build a more stable/better place to live.

I really don't get Whites such as you, how can you just be fine with what's going on & not see the issues it can & will bring to you?

Last edited:
So I should just be fine with my QOL going to shit & infinite immigration from turdies?

And that's a poor generalization, we on average have better IQs, living standards, etc. which always seem to drop whenever immigrants from non-White backgrounds come into play; I really don't see your argument here.

I really don't get Whites such as you, how can you just be fine with what's going on & not see the issues it can & will bring to you.
Where did I mention that? Im against migration

And that's a poor generalization, we on average have better IQs, living standards, etc. which always seem to drop whenever immigrants from non-White backgrounds come into play; I really don't see your argument here.

I really don't get Whites such as you, how can you just be fine with what's going on & not see the issues it can & will bring to you.
My point is that our high iq and modernisation brought A LOT of problems

I do actually somewhat agree with your point but high IQ and high pattern recognition in itself is not a bad thing. And yes modernisation brought a lot of problems

I do actually somewhat agree with your point but high IQ and high pattern recognition in itself is not a bad thing
Too much of it is bad. It was the cause of modernisation but obviously in todays age its a good thing

No, it was just a statement

Jfl you sound like the average nigger normie, stop acting like one & speak like a human so we can have an actual discussion.
discussion about what you just keep blaming jews. It sounds pathetic , seriously , as if whites are such useless low iq monkeys. What is there to debate if you always simply revert to "JEWS"

Where did I mention that? Im against migration
I see your point, sorry if I misinterpreted things.

You can make an argument here very well-founded on this, but the point I was making with IQ is that it ties-into the overall QOL quite well. If modern life provides us a "crutch" as I'm sure you would put it, then having people with good IQs are essential to maintaining the crutch & thus ensuring people(especially ones such as us) can live in some comfort in it.

Our IQ has always been objectively better as well as cognitive functions, due to the environment our ancestors lived in.

Our IQ has always been objectively better as well as cognitive functions, due to the environment our ancestors lived in.
Yes exactly, the reason whites on average have higher IQs is also because they were more of a conqueror and traveler race than negroids. Blacks just stayed in Africa and that was enough for them whereas whites because they lived in colder climates felt the need to explore the world more aswell as build more complex shelters and technology

I do actually somewhat agree with your point but high IQ and high pattern recognition in itself is not a bad thing. And yes modernisation brought a lot of problems
Yeah I get what he's trying to say here, but high-IQ & cognitive ability has always existed, and our tribalistic ancestors still ofc possessed ones sufficient enough to allow them to live in those societies adequately.
Too much of it is bad. It was the cause of modernisation but obviously in todays age its a good thing
Modernization can be chalked up to many things, IQ just allowed for it to happen on a much faster, larger, and "prosperous" scale if that makes any sense.
discussion about what you just keep blaming jews
You reiterate the same point, so you are in no position to talk here.
. It sounds pathetic
-Guy who lives off NEETbux from Whites & sits in his apartment built by Whites shitting on Whites online despite being mostly White

Yeah, I think you're in no position to speak here.
, seriously , as if whites are such useless low iq monkeys.
Jfl, Whites IQ mog the world minus East Asians.
What is there to debate if you always simply revert to "JEWS"
Well, because the fact our civilizations became so advanced, and thus bred more decadence & liberalism allowed Jews to subvert, it's that simple.

Jews are part of the problem, it all connects-not that I expect a Nig-brained rætard such as yourself to understand.

Yes exactly, the reason whites on average have higher IQs is also because they were more of a conqueror and traveler race than negroids. Blacks just stayed in Africa and that was enough for them whereas whites because they lived in colder climates felt the need to explore the world more aswell as build more complex shelters and technology
This. :yes:

Africas climate also produced a high-time preference, due to the availability of food(fruit) livestock easy to hunt, etc. whereas Europeans had to prepare & think long-term.

Yeah I get what he's trying to say here, but high-IQ & cognitive ability has always existed, and our tribalistic ancestors still ofc possessed ones sufficient enough to allow them to live in those societies adequately.

Modernization can be chalked up to many things, IQ just allowed for it to happen on a much faster, larger, and "prosperous" scale if that makes any sense.

You reiterate the same point, so you are in no position to talk here.

-Guy who lives off NEETbux from Whites & sits in his apartment built by Whites shitting on Whites online despite being mostly White

Yeah, I think you're in no position to speak here.

Jfl, Whites IQ mog the world minus East Asians.

Well, because the fact our civilizations became so advanced, and thus bred more decadence & liberalism allowed Jews to subvert, it's that simple.

Jews are part of the problem, it all connects-not that I expect a Nig-brained rætard such as yourself to understand.
Then purge the shit genes out of the gene pool. You keep saying high iq but no iq on how to cleanse the society. In that case whats the use of claimed "high iq"?

Everybody keeps saying that white blue eyed edvils will be totaly muttified as well as not breeding at all so they will die out. It also said that with globalisation rice and pajeeta foids will refuse to breed with their men and eventually those races will be cucked and muttified.

So that means the black race is the superior race. The black race will endure all and rule the earth. That means black power is te greatest.
Black is all colors combined…. They cannot accept they too are black and can say the n word. At the end of the day white or black you are all failed hairless apes anyway.

Good idea, wish we could do that.

No, that would require IQ to recognize the patterns & issues correlated to them.

It literally allowed for us to build what we have.
white nigga you have iq as you claim. You need a black to give your low iq brains ideas?

Leftist whites get disguisted by right wing whites isnt it? Then think up cultural traits , legal ones that all right orientated whites adopt. Force lefties into ethnic areas. Send some right orientated whites to become muslim and study Islam from A-Z.

Now all the lefties are in one place then set the muslims loose on them.

Bitch ass white devil this is black IQ and you busy saying whites high IQ yet you cant even think and you you want to debate me?

white nigga you have iq as you claim. You need a black to give your low iq brains ideas?
No, I have a few.
Leftist whites get disguisted by right wing whites isnt it? Then think up cultural traits , legal ones that all right orientated whites adopt. Force lefties into ethnic areas. Send some right orientated whites to become muslim and study Islam from A-Z.

Now all the lefties are in one place then set the muslims loose on them.

Bitch ass white devil this is black IQ and you busy saying whites high IQ yet you cant even think and you you want to debate me?
Dnr, can't take you seriously with your nigspeak

what ideas you have other than "JEWS"?
Well, how about were first identify those who skew towards more "globohomo" beliefs & liquidate them, liberals first

Once we remove the Jews base of support, then we can deal with the Jews.

After which, we deal with the non-Whites
you see no ideas, nothing
Oh i’m sorry i have stuff to take care of in my already uneasy life

Well, how about were first identify those who skew towards more "globohomo" beliefs & liquidate them, liberals first

Once we remove the Jews base of support, then we can deal with the Jews.

After which, we deal with the non-Whites

Oh i’m sorry i have stuff to take care of in my already uneasy life
so you think they will just lt you finish them off?

if you not careful they might just finish you off

Everybody keeps saying that white blue eyed edvils will be totaly muttified as well as not breeding at all so they will die out. It also said that with globalisation rice and pajeeta foids will refuse to breed with their men and eventually those races will be cucked and muttified.

So that means the black race is the superior race. The black race will endure all and rule the earth. That means black power is te greatest.
That is bull shit I am black where is my asian pussy then if black mog white