Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which one is more empathetic?

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
white men or white women

depend on how ask for, if your a men men if your a woman woman

nah I have a hard time believing that white men are more empathetic than white women. I mean foids are empathetic just not for us, and men are empathetic for literally no one but themselves

The white man.
%22The_White_Man%27s_Burden%22_Judge_1899_%28cropped%29.png
lol yeah man taking someone's land and enslaving people sure is empathetic

lol yeah man taking someone's land and enslaving people sure is empathetic
Bro, It started in egypt by Pharaohs, Later turks enslaving white europeans, Dont blame this on the whites!

Bro, It started in egypt by Pharaohs, Later turks enslaving white europeans, Dont blame this on the whites!
they still did it the most harshly also two wrongs dont make a right my point being they aint empathetic

I agree, but European colonization has given Europeans a upper edge in modern society.

they still did it the most harshly also two wrongs dont make a right my point being they aint empathetic
Whoa, You did it first shitskin, How else did we learn it :ahegao:
Download

View attachment 1044524
The white man has been enriching ENDia since forever. :feelshaha:
aryans are north indians also the reason for why they are in such circumstances is because of the white man they gave them air pollution destroyed their lovely society killed millions of people and thus their socio economic factors represent their situation before the brits came the indians were living in harmony

It really depends on who. White men stop being empathetic when there's a woman to compete for in the vicinity. When that happens they start 'white-knighting' in multiple senses of the word. Otherwise some can relate, but you're ultimately competition to normies even as an uglycel.

Whoa, You did it first shitskin, How else did we learn it :ahegao:
View attachment 1044527
not really, the indians were literally brutally murdered in the range of millions that's saying so much for a civilised society. white people have caused the most corruption and war than any other race but they still have no self accountability. this isn't learnt its bred, white privilege is so terrible

If Indians were living in harmony, how do you think the Brits took over this massive nation? As all European colonial powers did, the Angloids played the native polities against each other. I believe the British colonization of India is one of the most famous examples of "divide and conquer".
they are masters of deception and took the naivety of a successful empire and used it against them , that's how they conquered.