Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one is more brutal

Which one?

• Getting heightmogged

Votes: 17 39.5%
  • Seeing couples

Votes: 26 60.5%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
I think seeing couples is more

1670781013826-png.685795
this is brutal

I get heightmogged daily and seeing couples would probably cause me to plow into them with my car

It really depends on the specific scenario and situation, heightmogging being a reminder of how you are seen as emasculated and further subhuman as a sub 5 manlet in modern society; but those couples also serve as seeing what the average subhuman in the West is unable to procure, due to modern hypergamy, moral degeneracy, and foid standards and privilege... :feelswhat:

JFL at subhumans and other truecel-tier sub 5s thinking approaching foids and acting "alpha" will get them anything other than a harassment charge and public humiliation of an unatrractive man daring to believe he could simply just walk up to a foid and engage in conversation; these grifting redpill PUA Chadlites are as bad as gaslighting foids on delusion... :feelsclown:

Negative traits will be projected on you by foids and most of society due to the horn effect, regardless of what you do; shy and "beta"-like sheltered Chad will still always get more interest. :feelskek:

I suppose "couples", more often than not. :smonk:

Seeing couples while you're waiting for your junk food order.

I regularly see my friend with my oneitis and realize how badly I blew my chance with her.

If it's a betabuxx couple, JFL. Go to the mall and watch the betabuxers holding their fat foid's purse while giving them the visa card. If it's chad, no matter what, it's fucking brutal.

Being KHHV and seeing couples.It's suifuel to see something you will never get,it doesn't matter if betabuxx or not.

Being KHHV and seeing couples.It's suifuel to see something you will never get,it doesn't matter if betabuxx or not.
:yes:

Something you will never get being done in the most casual way possible, as if it's most mundane thing in the world

see couples is painful

eh dont care. it still kinda stings getting brutally heightmogged but feel nothing at all when i see a couple.

eh dont care. it still kinda stings getting brutally heightmogged but feel nothing at all when i see a couple.
Of course you don't care, you are the one holding hands and heightmogging other (at the same time)

Of course you don't care, you are the one holding hands and heightmogging other (at the same time)
never held hands with a girl and have no intention to change that and i rarely heightmog other men

:chad::never held hands with a girl and have no intention to change that and i rarely heightmog other men
Thighs on penis is fine, but holding hands is not? What is up with this new generation?

Thighs on penis is fine, but holding hands is not? What is up with this new generation?
dude look i dont care about women, even if girls liked me, which they dont, i wouldnt do anything with it. im dead fucking serious. i just want more money in life and have less facial fat.

If it's a betabuxx couple, JFL. Go to the mall and watch the betabuxers holding their fat foid's purse while giving them the visa card. If it's chad, no matter what, it's fucking brutal.

dude look i dont care about women, even if girls liked me, which they dont, i wouldnt do anything with it. im dead fucking serious. i just want more money in life and have less facial fat.
What :redpill: does to a :chad:

What :redpill: does to a :chad:
the only reason id like to be a chad is so could have an easier time making money. id choose millions of dollars over being a chico/hexum look alike tbh. if i has 10 million dollars, id be set for life and would never have to leave my house.

id plan things perfectly financially.

id just rent a decent apartment, not too large as id be alone, maybe 2k every month until im 40 thats like 500k, after that id buy a 250k house every 5 years until im 60 then id buy a 400k house then a new one at 70 then die in it
thats a couple million on housing

ill get a decent car, maybe 50k, every 5 years or so, just in case i do NEED to go out, so maybe like half a million on cars

still got like 7 million

food, a few thousand a year on that, barely makes a scratch, lets say 300k for the time im alive
video games, might spend some thousands gambling in some games, lets give 300k to games

still have 6.4 million

clothing might drip myself out tbh, lets say 1.5 million

4.9 million left

other shit like insurance, barelt makes a scratch but lets say like 50-75k for car insurance, a couple hundred thousand for health insurance

4.6 million left

and alright lets say random shit happens and i spend half that somehow, so 2.3 million dollars left

LIKE NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA IM FINE

Seeing other couples, getting heightmogged is just a fact of life

Seeing couples especially when they do PDA. It genuinely drives me insane when that happens. Being heightmogged is just an everyday experience, both men, women, even children heightmogg so it's expected but couples, FUCKKKK

Couples if the girl has good body. Otherwise getting heightmogged hurts on a personal level.