Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Which one is it Nazicels?

go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★

Not a nazi but i hate jews so push the button and nuke them, Nuke israel and the united states!

Nuke australia while your at it too, There are some people i dislike over there.

They are inferior. Ruling with acumen and deception goes only so far. Remember that physical strength precedes intelligence among mammals. Physical strength, stamina, immunity, robustness, and fighting prowess are essential when it comes to dealing with nature. Jews only thrive when civilization has been rolled out for them like a red carpet.

Not a nazi but i hate jews so push the button and nuke them, Nuke israel and the united states!
And let Palestine live? That incest infested place producing rat children is enough incentive to let you know which country has to go

lice and rats are everywhere but that doesn't make them a good life form

Nuke australia while your at it too, There are some people i dislike over there.
What about women?

And let Palestine live? That incest infested place producing rat children is enough incentive to let you know which country has to go
Dont care, I just want the jews gone

They are inferior. Ruling with acumen and deception goes only so far. Remember that physical strength precedes intelligence among mammals. Physical strength, stamina, immunity, robustness, and fighting prowess are essential when it comes to dealing with nature. Jews only thrive when civilization has been rolled out for them like a red carpet.
Lol. So your opinion is that the more aggressive something is the more "true" it is?

They're both, influencing things doesnt make them "Superior" as you say

Neither, I just use Jew for people or situations that fucked me over.

Authentic Jews in Israel Albania

IMG 4223

They probably lived under tunnel.

Then you must be very happy with our system and the world today; it was created by people who respect that rule very much.
No the world that we find today is ruled by weak sheepish incompetent people. I desire for a fascist regime like in Russia and China.

This is a very valid take.
They're both, influencing things doesnt make them "Superior" as you say
Basically this: Kikes only know how to subvert & lie, that's the one trait they themselves are unique at. They do not have the creative potential Whites have.

Someone did their 1000 sewerposts to "be a totally legit brocel" and now starts asking obnoxious leftard questions that you see on /pol/ every 5 minutes.

No the world that we find today is ruled by weak sheepish incompetent people. I desire for a fascist regime like in Russia and China.
Russia and China are actually better understood as slave regimes because they value industry, family, honor, fairness, work and stuff like that. Especially work, because what makes slave and master different traditionally (we can get into this topic more generally if you want) is that slave works for the master. That is the meaning of the terms lol.

It's an unironical tenant of facism that the enemy is both infinitely strong and infinitely weak at the same time.

I wanna see how sfcels cope

I don't think I have ever heard a nazicel claim jews are inferior.