Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which one is hawter Velma or Daphne?

Vote boyos

• Velma

Votes: 16 41.0%
  • Daphne

Votes: 23 59.0%

• Total voters
thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Velma Dinkley

VS

Daphne Blake

Most will say Velma even if Daphne is technically the hot one in the group. I think it's coping mechanism for low tier normies and incels, deluding themselves into thinking that the nerd Becky is hotter than the Stacy, just because they have a slightly higher chance of scoring with her. I'm affected by this coping mechanism too, even if I know Daphne is objectively hotter than Velma I find the latter more attractive kek. Maybe it's also because Daphne was quite a boring character, she didn't do much in the show apart from following Fred (the Chad of the group) everywhere. Fred was the leader and designed the traps, Velma did the true detective work looking for clues and reading, Shaggy and Scooby were the bait and comic relief. Daphne was just there and ocasionally contributed. Too bad they made Velma canonically lesbian not so long ago.

Velma seems somewhat nicer but i find Daphne more attractive.

Daphne is coomfuel for shitskins like me :ahegao:

neither, velma's sister madelyn

@Sheogorath thoughts

Velma because you know she's a super slut. Daphne will be all plain and vanilla. Meanwhile Velma will drain your dick

Velma because you know she's a super slut. Daphne will be all plain and vanilla. Meanwhile Velma will drain your dick
I wanna lift Velma's skirt and fuck her in the library hallway, make all them books fall from the fast hard pounding :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Prefer Velma, that's closer to my type. Prefer the more nerdy foid than the classic Stacylite or whatver.

I think it's coping mechanism for low tier normies and incels, deluding themselves into thinking that the nerd Becky is hotter than the Stacy, just because they have a slightly higher chance of scoring with her.
Damn it all makes sense now. Plus Velma is THICC so my black ass is immediately hooked :ahegao:

daphne is hotter
Most will say Velma even if Daphne is technically the hot one in the group. I think it's coping mechanism for low tier normies and incels, deluding themselves into thinking that the nerd Becky is hotter than the Stacy, just because they have a slightly higher chance of scoring with her.
^^

Daphne ofc. Velmafags are coping hard

Prefer Velma, that's closer to my type. Prefer the more nerdy foid than the classic Stacylite or whatver.

Velma has a nice ass behind the nerdy dress

Juggernaut Law

I bet SCOOBY DOO fucked these white bitches

the one who shags shaggy

neither, velma's sister madelyn
@Sheogorath thoughts
Both
why not both?

the one who shags shaggy
That was only implied in the start of Mystery Incorporated and it sounds like maybe they only made out but Shaggy never ascended because he wanted to spend all his time force-feeding himself w/ Scooby, basically a standardscel who didn't appreciate plump goddess who wanted his cock.

Velma also wanted to fuck Sam Winchester.

I have a weakness for basic bitch stacy types so dephne mogs imo.

Need me a starbucks loving GF fr

Velma because of juggernaut law. My ugly thinks it has a better chance with her

View attachment 689171

VS

View attachment 689172

Most will say Velma even if Daphne is technically the hot one in the group. I think it's coping mechanism for low tier normies and incels, deluding themselves into thinking that the nerd Becky is hotter than the Stacy, just because they have a slightly higher chance of scoring with her. I'm affected by this coping mechanism too, even if I know Daphne is objectively hotter than Velma I find the latter more attractive kek. Maybe it's also because Daphne was quite a boring character, she didn't do much in the show apart from following Fred (the Chad of the group) everywhere. Fred was the leader and designed the traps, Velma did the true detective work looking for clues and reading, Shaggy and Scooby were the bait and comic relief. Daphne was just there and ocasionally contributed. Too bad they made Velma canonically lesbian not so long ago.
I prefer butterface to stacy

The stacy is hotter but idk what any of them do. I only know shaggy and scooby

Daphne. Feminine foids are hot. But would fuck both

Last edited:
never liked daphne, im a velmacel

Daphne in cartoon, Velma in the movie

Based Velma enjoyer

View attachment 689171

VS

View attachment 689172

Velma is a giga whore

velma because it's easy to knock her,
just snatch her glasses, bend her over and there's your easy sex