Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which one are you?

Which one are you ?

• Pale

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Fair

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • Light brown

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Medium brown

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • Dark brown

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Black

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Screenshot 1

I'm light brown.

Pale skin:

In most pale-skinned individuals only a mild tanning can be achieved by exposure to the sun, but the skin easily burns and turns red. The maximum paleness is usually reached during the late winter months

Fair skin:

The protection against solar radiation is relatively weak, and sunburn occurs easily, especially if the skin is untanned and in (sub)tropical regions. Typically developed in temperate climate. Was probably rarer during the Paleolithic and increased in frequency during the Neolithic in European farmers. During the summer months, the skin may reach a brown tone which offers greater protection to solar radiation

Light brown skin:

During the summer months, the skin tans easily, reaching a darker brown which offers a good protection against solar radiation.

Medium brown skin:

Medium brown skin shows a good protection against solar radiation. It can burn in untanned skin. Many early human groups probably possessed this skin tone.

Dark brown skin:

Dark brown skin offers a good protection against strong solar radiation, at the same time studies show a higher vulnerability to severe cold and reduced production of vitamin D in dark winter months of cold regions. Sun burn is possible. Many early Homo sapiens probably possessed this skin tone.

Black skin:

Black skin offers the best protection again strong solar radiation, sunburn hardly occurs. The strong pigmentation often alters the colour of the lips and eye sclera as well.

im dat nigga

Pale as fuck

Imagine having a skin that can easly burn in sun and more likely to get skin cancer /This meme made by light brown skin gang

fair skin but I'm a curry so its weird

Between medium and light brown.

Last edited:
My skin is something between pale and fair with like 30 obvious red acne scars.

Tfw no one is light brown except me

I am a bit fair and abit pale during winter. A mix of those...

Imagine having a skin that can easly burn in sun and more likely to get skin cancer /This meme made by light brown skin gang
I'm an ethnic sand nigger from the desert, yet my skin easily burns. :feelsbadman:

Pale. All the tan kids at school used to give me shit

im a white man burning to death in america, my race is not acclimated for this climate

This poll is proving BBC theory

In between pale and fair, even though I'm half ethnic.

Up up,more people should join

View attachment 68811
I'm light brown.

Pale skin:

In most pale-skinned individuals only a mild tanning can be achieved by exposure to the sun, but the skin easily burns and turns red. The maximum paleness is usually reached during the late winter months

Fair skin:

The protection against solar radiation is relatively weak, and sunburn occurs easily, especially if the skin is untanned and in (sub)tropical regions. Typically developed in temperate climate. Was probably rarer during the Paleolithic and increased in frequency during the Neolithic in European farmers. During the summer months, the skin may reach a brown tone which offers greater protection to solar radiation

Light brown skin:

During the summer months, the skin tans easily, reaching a darker brown which offers a good protection against solar radiation.

Medium brown skin:

Medium brown skin shows a good protection against solar radiation. It can burn in untanned skin. Many early human groups probably possessed this skin tone.

Dark brown skin:

Dark brown skin offers a good protection against strong solar radiation, at the same time studies show a higher vulnerability to severe cold and reduced production of vitamin D in dark winter months of cold regions. Sun burn is possible. Many early Homo sapiens probably possessed this skin tone.

Black skin:

Black skin offers the best protection again strong solar radiation, sunburn hardly occurs. The strong pigmentation often alters the colour of the lips and eye sclera as well.

I can have all those tones

I'm fair.
I was very pale before. Like I was a cancer patient.

I'm pale tbh, could be because I rarelyl leave the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back