Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which one are you?

Are you an Alpha, Beta or Omega male?

• Total voters
Jockcel

Jockcel

go AB
-
I am Alpha myself, but it doesn't help me in the dating scene.

Omega.

Probably would have been a hard-working beta male in a previous era when doing so was rewarded more than it is today.

I have something of all types.

Alpha because I do have dignity and refuse to get cucked. I think outside the box and take risks from time to time. I love to get the succ.

Beta because I love to specialize. I'm not going to be a manager or anything like that, rather a skilled employee. I hate dominating and leading others. Would love to help someone reach his goals if the tasks he gave me were fun. I also like the idea of being in a relationship. Idgaf about slaying.

Omega because I am such a loser. No gf, no friends, no job, family finds me weird, low potential to become something special. Have destructive tendencies. Support mass shooters.

My social role is definately omega but I could become a beta after I finish uni. If I'm, lucky I will get a good job and can climb the career ladder.

Alpha: Chad

Beta: Normie

Omage: Incel

Lol at "Alpha Incels". Y'all Betas following your Alphas friends irl.

Last edited:
Is this personality based?

Alpha no doubt. Extremely high T levels low inhib, and jacked af.

Omega male checking in

To be completely honest, I rarely hear anyone bring up "Omega", so what's an Omega?

To be completely honest, I rarely hear anyone bring up "Omega", so what's an Omega?
I think Omegas are meaned to be the opposite of Alpha males and act rather nerdy, stay out of the clique. I personally think that they aren't really trying, while Betas are trying to fit in and rather fail. You're not a Truecel imo if you have never been a Beta cuck.

Omega.

Probably would have been a hard-working beta male in a previous era when doing so was rewarded more than it is today.
I was a beta and have been demoted to an omega.

Those terms are simplified anyway.
In a wolf pack the omega is the lowest male. He gets bullied all the time. All he does is be a clown to entertain cubs and allow the other wolves to take out their frustrations on him. He is still important to the group. When he is killed by mistake or runs away it could destroy the whole pack. Still he is the lowest and gets punished like crazy (I hate wolves kek).

I am Alpha myself, but it doesn't help me in the dating scene.
If you do not have high social status and good genetics, you are not an alpha. No amount of confidence will make you an alpha without those two things, stop coping

Alpha = dominant, leader type and generally gets laid
Beta = submissive, follower, can get laid by providing resources
Omega = submissive, follower, can not get laid or can't even provide resources

If you do not have high social status and good genetics, you are not an alpha. No amount of confidence will make you an alpha without those two things, stop coping
I am strong af and people respect me so I consider myself Alpha.

Oh, well thanks for the responses and answers to my question. I guess I'm Omega then... *drinks beer*

You can feel like an alpha with your friends but on any wider scale you are likely not even close.