Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

which one are u?

which one are u?

• Total voters
jbwbeliever

jbwbeliever

Veteran
★★★
pls share with me whats problem u having regarding your inceldom

5`3, black, live in 3rd world shithole, poor asf, framecel, manlet, bad at social situations, have acne, and dicklet. It's over

All I want is a hug, man :feelsbadman:

I'd give up 100% of my worldly possessions for a foid who cares about me. She doesn't even have to be pretty

I got autism and face look like shit

5`3, black, live in 3rd world shithole, poor asf, framecel, manlet, bad at social situations, have acne, and dicklet. It's over
im not black but just from data i see myself in u ngl. but i hope u can do better than me :feelsrope:

im not black but just from data i see myself in u ngl. but i hope u can do better than me :feelsrope:
Brootal, it's it really over. Is life brootal for you rn?

I am at point where a long hug would suffice for a start

I'd give up 100% of my worldly possessions for a foid who cares about me. She doesn't even have to be pretty
So many good dudes out there starving for love and affection while them hoes chase the top10% tinder pretty boys. It's an injustice.

thanks for all the vote brothers, just wanna know whats general view in forum

So many good dudes out there starving for love and affection while them hoes chase the top10% tinder pretty boys. It's an injustice.
It's an absolute crime. All god had to do was make it so that foids crave love and romance like most guys do. But nope, they're shallow and just want to get railed by chads. Nothing more. Thats all there is to life for them. I want to kms bro, what a joke of a world we live in

Last edited:
5`3, black
its so over to be a short black

the only pheno black that mogs is the darktriad playa pheno, i seen this shit evry time, even on ugly blackcels as long as they got frame and daktriadmaxx they fuck the girls in uni and college everywhere.

If you are short blackcel you cant pull off the gangster pheno its over then, short blackcel pheno is not in demand.

Neither foid nor sex
Just rope

Me too, my net worth is negative so I wouldn't lose anything.

i want longstanding companionship and affection, but by now i know it's not happening so i try not to care

Not good looking enough for foids to talk to me, and I'm too traumatised and spiteful to talk to them. The years are flying by with 0 interactions, despite trying.

Voted for relationship but tbh I wouldn't want to spend more than 1 hour a day with them. I like my freedom, I don't want to be pressured into faggoty date nights.

Relationship or sex, I will take what I can get