Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which of these sentiments/ideals do you agree with as an incel?

Anonymous poll Read below

• Option 1

• Option 2

Results are only viewable after voting.
Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
Option 1: I support the ideals of freedom, civil liberties, human rights. And I understand that women's rights are just an extension to those when applied to gender. I understand that this affords women the freedom to chose their partners, which leads them to reject us. I hate myself for being born undesirable to women and the only recourse left for me is to looksmaxx to somehow ascend or ldar till rope.

Option 2: I believe that freedom, civil liberties, rights etc should not be afforded to women in special or all circumstances. Because this allows them to reject us , which is fundamentally wrong. But I do understand that same logic can be applied to other groups of people as well and I am perfectly fine with such limits on freedom or liberties for women or other groups. The best recourse is to suspend women's rights to chose partners or atleast greatly limit their freedom to do so.

You don't have to agree 100%. Just pick one you lean towards more.

Those are the general mentalities of people that call them incels. One is stereotypical angry school shooter type. Other quiet, weak, loser/loner.

Option 2: I believe that freedom, civil liberties, rights etc should not be afforded to women in special or all circumstances.

Option 1 is disastrous for society very fast.

-It lowers birthrates below survival
-It opens up the society to be invaded by anyone who isn't subverted from inside by women
-It lowers the average intelligence of society
-It creates many shut in unproductive males

-It creates violent resentful men

Now this point is very important. Murder rates are so rare that in peaceful countries only 1 in 100.000 people get killed by someone. But if more and more men are incels you risk reaching a critical point when men as a collective not just on individual level will snap and start harming women and or themselves.

I agree with option 2. Some demographics don’t deserve rights.

Option 1. Hear me out, i’m not a cuck. I wouldn’t mind women having rights as long as I had a girlfriend and steady sex. But if they want to be whores who only chase after good looks then Option 2.

But they will be whores given the choice, so it’s impossible for option 1
In the current state of things, yes, it defaults to that direction. And it wont change

im just saying its not hard to prevent inceldom. Women Just need stop going after looks

option 1, option 2 is completely unrealistic and will never happen due to cucks and simps running everything

In theory i support freedom, liberties and human rights. Thats the libertarian in me. However, the last 50-100 years have proven certain people dont deserve freedom, liberty and rights. The problem with women today is, they want unlimited freedom, liberty and rights but absolutely no responsibility, accountability or consequences. In other words we should treat women like children.

Honestly, exact center of both of those.

Option 1: I support the ideals of freedom, civil liberties, human rights. And I understand that women's rights are just an extension to those when applied to gender. I understand that this affords women the freedom to chose their partners, which leads them to reject us. I hate myself for being born undesirable to women and the only recourse left for me is to looksmaxx to somehow ascend or ldar till rope.

Option 2: I believe that freedom, civil liberties, rights etc should not be afforded to women in special or all circumstances. Because this allows them to reject us , which is fundamentally wrong. But I do understand that same logic can be applied to other groups of people as well and I am perfectly fine with such limits on freedom or liberties for women or other groups. The best recourse is to suspend women's rights to chose partners or atleast greatly limit their freedom to do so.

You don't have to agree 100%. Just pick one you lean towards more.
1 in 5 respondents r cucks

the 80/20 rule strikes again, 80 percent of the forum is based and has to deal with the cucked 20 percent

I will take the option with the most self-interest

OPTION 2

2 But for me women shouldn't have rights
I think users who voted for 1 should be banned

I would go with the second option because option one gives freedom for women but still no true freedom for all. How can someone be free if you have to pay taxes even to breath. If im not allowed to go to live in the forest, build a cabin and hunt freely no one should be allowed anything. Totalitarian society as in Equilibrium should be everywhere.

Freedom, democracy, libertarianism are cucked and degenerate, femoids should have zero rights
the 80/20 rule strikes again, 80 percent of the forum is based and has to deal with the cucked 20 percent

Those who chose option 2 may bewared that it could be their demographic which may be targeted out

I support 1, freedom for all. I believe fully functional human level AI or VR waifus will liberate us. When they come, I want no excuses to ban or prohibit them. I dont want to hear excuses like.

Nu uh, you want hypergamyfest? Be my guest, but when Robostacy or AI gfs come online, I dont want to hear soyciety's excuses to ban them.

Option 2, anyone choosing option 2 is fakecel