Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which of these groups do you hate?

Which of these groups do you hate?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I hate all foids, Chads and soys. I hate foids the most because I would say they are the primary culprit.

Foids and soy-people only
the rest are ok as long as they dont mog me (chads) or treat me badly

Should've added "Blackpilled sexhavers" I think the outcome would look a little different, there's a ton of them on looksmax. They understand our struggles, don't try to gaslight us and don't dismiss our existence but in the end they're sexhavers.
They would be non-soy sex havers. Most sex havers are soy and do not hate foids

Incel soys. Their entire worldview is hypocritical and contradictory to the possibility of a worthwhile existence for them. They're just pushovers and doormats.

Incel soys who are still bluepilled, some of them could be introduced to the blackpill, but many are still so forgone that they're a lost cause.

That being said, even though many of them are responsible for overinflating the value of foids by paying for OnlyFans and giving money away to Twitch whores but they're still in the same situation as all of us in being undesirable outcasts. The only thing is that they've been oversocialized.

Incel soys. Their entire worldview is hypocritical and contradictory to the possibility of a worthwhile existence for them. They're just pushovers and doormats.
Exactly, what more do foids need to do for them to hate foids

NON INCEL SOYS DRIVE ME TO INSANITY FUCK I JUST WANNA HANG AGECUCKS AND BURN THE PARLIAMENT TO THE GROUND FUCK ALL WHORES

I hate all foids, Chads and soys. I hate foids the most because I would say they are the primary culprit.
Without the Stacy there could be no chad and without the Chad we would have access to stacy?

Should've included all of the above option too.

I hate everyone

I hate all kinds of soy. TBH, we should establish an incel based Shariah in our community.

Subhuman foids, who openly despise their looksmatch and only go for Chads.

All except the last.

Women, particularly in my ethnic group