Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel which of these eleven cheerleaders would you want to marry and have sex with when she is older?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
Girls

Glow until you turn gay. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

definitely not the fucking grotesque goblin (11) or that lanket tranny ogre (3)

Feds don't want us to know these girls exist, me posting about them proves I'm not a fed
Nice try tell Jeremy "better luck next time"

include me in the screencap IT

Honk honk! Look out! Runaway vehicle!

How many of them got run over :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

How many of them got run over :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
there are 53 victims in total
of the 5 deaths, one was an eight-year-old boy, the rest were old ladies
of the 48 injured, 17 were children
they haven't broken down child injuries by gender but I'd imagine half of them are those tween cheerleaders you see him hit

Lol I thought I recognized that all black uniform and white Pom Poms from somewhere

The far right I suppose

there are 53 victims in total
of the 5 deaths, one was an eight-year-old boy, the rest were old ladies
of the 48 injured, 17 were children
they haven't broken down child injuries by gender but I'd imagine half of them are those tween cheerleaders you see him hit
Not a single cheerleader died

Bruh come on

Why did the dead kid have to be male

2 or 8 but realistically any of them

No. 2 will definitely grow up to be a stacy. No. 8 has potential as well.

2 or 8 but realistically any of them
Glow until you turn gay. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Lol I thought I recognized that all black uniform and white Pom Poms from somewhere
I would pin down that loli number 2. Pull out my BCC, choke her until her pale face turns red. Then i would let her fucking beg to breathe while i slowly push my BCC inside of her until i completely deflower her, agony mixed with ecstasy... She has an orgasm on my BCC then i fuck her harder and harder with every orgasm she begins to surrender to me, she calls me daddy... And i cum inside of her then spank her pale tiny ass red. Then let her raise my Chaddam offspring. The end.
Then i go postmaxxx

it's so easy to bait them

the ironic thing is I'm not attracted to any of these except 3 and that's purely because of her kind face, the only one with a genuine-seeming expression...
the others look a tad vapid, but I understand there's pressure to conform to that stereotype so there could be souls beneath the faux-cheer facade

Why on earth would they be blacking out the faces though? Do they really think sharing the faces on IT would somehow do these girls harm? It's silly.

none. All ugly and young

Too young
Btw IT include me in the screenshot:cool:

Last edited:
It's an interesting guessing game. You don't know who exactly will blossom into Staceyhood or who is going to be in a wheelchair for the rest of their lives.

2 seems like a popular choice, but I'll go contrarian and pick 3, 5, 8, I feel some potential in them.

obviously you want to get to know her first bro, let her age a couple minutes at least, play some vidya together

Sounds wonderful at this point tbh.

Many of us here are supreme gentlemen after all. I'd give one of them plenty of time.

I'm thinking #8 or maybe #10 (face isn't visible though).

your icon is a loli and reminds me I need to go finish season 2 now that I finally have a quiet respite to PC my animu again
Megumin is 14 and I'm 15 so it's legal

Encouraging young girls to become whores. Best to save them for marriage.

Also, I find it kind of creepy to think about a young girl I see and thinking if I'm going to fuck her when she's older.

Encouraging young girls to become whores. Best to save them for marriage.

That's why they need to be given to one man and locked up now.

As it stands, these girls will just become whores and going to "parties" by the time they are 16.

I find it kind of creepy to think about a young girl I see and thinking if I'm going to fuck her when she's older.
why are you talking like a foid about your creep feels

why are you talking like a foid about your creep feels
I'm just saying what it is. Imagine me being 20 now and then looking at a 5 year old and already thinking about her sexually. I can understand if she's 15 or 16 and already looks grown.