Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which of the following Blackpill is the most BRUTAL?

Most BRUTAL Blackpill according to you?

• Dickpill

• Racepill

• Heightpill

• Framepill

• NTpill

• Voicepill

• Facepill

• Agepill

Results are only viewable after voting.
mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
Remember, your answer has to be based on your personal experience and not what the majority or mainstream shit claims to be.

For copers who are gonna comment ‘all’ just vote for one of these which you think is most brutal.:blackpill:

This is for my Blackpill research purpose as I continue my PhD in Blackpillosophy:feelzez:

Sinsiterpill
Money means nothing if you are sub 5'3'' and/or sub 3 PSL

By personal experience, I'd say either height or face

heightpill is most brutal
NTpill is 2nd most
agepill is 3rd most
rest of them are not as bad

I only recently learnt that there's more than one black pill. I thought it was just... Black pill.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Non neuro typical pill definitely takes the cake in terms of handing my ass to me.

I only recently learnt that there's more than one black pill. I thought it was just, Black pill.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Non neuro typical pill definitely takes the cake in terms of handing my ass to me.
You are not NonNT just because you were called so by some useless retard in this forum.

You gotta be diagnosed with a disorder by a professional doctor

-Yours sincerely
Professor :feelzez:

You are not NonNT just because you were called so by some useless retard in this forum.

You gotta be diagnosed with a disorder by a professional doctor

-Yours sincerely
I am diagnosed. Diagnosed with border line autism.

Also; My STML makes me non neuro typical enough as it is.

Your avatar is awesome :dab:

depends on your situation

Definitely the heightpill. Being heightmogged is one of the worst ways to be mogged. Most men don't give a shit if another man has a more handsome face than them, but nobody wants to be shorter than another guy.

The NTpill is also brutal. The disparity in the outcomes of NTs and spergs is daunting. NTs easily find friends, get jobs and just breeze through life. These things are virtually unattainable for autists. Even little things like making small talk are difficult when you're non-NT.

Last edited:
Retardation pill brutal for me jfl

Unpaid and unrecognized brutal
I’m recognised from heaven to hell, my name flows with the waves of the all 7 seas and my name is heard in rooms where my feet haven’t touched.

for me personally, Dickpill but Heightpill and NTpill aswell