Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which of the following best describes your ethnicity?

Choose one

• true white

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • off white

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • arab/middle eastern

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • black

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • east or southeast asian

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • hispanic/mestizo

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • mixed

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • indian or other south asian

Votes: 10 19.6%

• Total voters
I'm as white as it gets.

I dislike the fact that "white" is such a catch-all term. While I accept that "Asian" is similar because it incorporates disparate cultures and peoples like Indians, SEA, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, etc. I feel that no one discusses that within whites you have similar differences. Eastern European, Western European, American, etc. I honestly don't identify myself with whites from regions other than the one I was born and raised in - I always feel that they are too different, or that I am.

Anyway, rant over. I guess I'm white.

What does "off-white" mean? Half-white?

Too scared to vote & have my identity exposed/examined.

blickpall said:
What does "off-white" mean? Half-white?

A few examples include:

Italians (especially sicilians)
Turks
Armenians
Greeks

Subhuman currycel reporting for incel duty

My dad is white, my mom is black. I am the result...And i hate myself. Worst genetics ever.

Ryo Hazuki said:
A few examples include:

Italians (especially sicilians)
Turks
Armenians
Greeks
Slavs

Added to your post since that's your guideline. So I guess you consider yourself to be off white from what I remember you would describe yourself as "kinda white but not really". Also can you add Abos. I knew one abo incel.

Prince Of Dankness said:
My dad is white, my mom is black. I am the result...And i hate myself. Worst genetics ever.

Man, girls are all over mixed raced guys. I'm a subhuman currycel.

The shit part of white (eastern european)

Morf12 said:
Added to your post since that's your guideline. So I guess you consider yourself to be off white from what I remember you would describe yourself as "kinda white but not really". Also can you add Abos. I knew one abo incel.

Yea this is the main reason why I wasn't sure which to vote for. Slav is not the same as what I perceive to be the idea of "white" which is generally Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, or otherwise Western whites.

blickpall said:
Yea this is the main reason why I wasn't sure which to vote for. Slav is not the same as what I perceive to be the idea of "white" which is generally Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, or otherwise Western whites.

Yep. They're all caucasoid but today's social concept of "white" differs from many. God knows if Jesus existed today he sure as hell wouldn't have been considered "white". He'd be getting padded hard at the airport.

Arab, Egyptian.

How come east asians don't like this site

doesn't make sense