Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which non white race would you rather be if you had to choose

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date

I would be:

• Brown Curry

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Brown middle eastern

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • East Asian

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • South Asian

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Western black/ African American

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Half black/ half white mulatto

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Australian Aboriginal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
You would be 6 feet tall and 6.5/10 in the face

african american because they are basically chads with white women if they thugmaxx

Lightskin halfbreed ngl i need that white blood

african american because they are basically chads with white women if they thugmaxx
Dang

I would chose to be West African/ African American. I would basically be a Tyrone and get all the foids.

Definitely mulatto. You can never be an incel if you are mulatto because they all have the same facial features like Jeremy Meeks.

Really don't understand how people want to be a nigger before being mixed...

I would chose to be West African/ African American. I would basically be a Tyrone and get all the foids.
The problem with being black is that you will automatically be excluded by 90 percent of the white girls before they even get to know or see you. You will probably be able to attract that fat white trash whose father abandoned. Or other trash girls. But you will never get that cute petite white girl who is stable.

There is a reason why there are basically no interracial (black and white) relationships in the US even though you have 13 percent of the population being black and 50 percent being european whites.

The problem with being black is that you will automatically be excluded by 90 percent of the white girls before they even get to know or see you. You will probably be able to attract that fat white trash whose father abandoned. Or other trash girls. But you will never get that cute petite white girl who is stable.

There is a reason why there are basically no interracial (black and white) relationships in the US even though you have 13 percent of the population being black and 50 percent being european whites.
White foids love Tyrones. Just as long as they are over 6ft buff and muscular and handsome. Why do you think so many of them support BLM?

Actually, black men are about 6 percent of the US population and make up about 6 or 7 percent of IR marriages. So they make up about what you would expect. And that's just marriages. That 13 percent includes babies, children, women and senior citizens. Not just black guys who are in the dating market. And Who knows what it is if you count the white foid cheerleader who dates the black running back at her high school

Last edited:
White foids love Tyrones. Just as long as they are over 6ft buff and muscular and handsome. Why do you think so many of them support BLM?
The white girls supporting BLM are often the ugly girls. No leftist girl is good looking.

Believe me, being black is the fucked up thing to be if you want a girlfriend-material cute and beautiful white girl to be with in the long-term. If a white girl is attracted by a black, that means that the white girl has undergone problems in her past, and probably still has problems and issues with her mental health.

Actually, black men are about 6 percent of the US population and make up about 6 or 7 percent of IR marriages. So they make up about what you would expect. And that's just marriages. That 13 percent includes babies, children, women and senior citizens. Not just black guys who are in the dating market. And Who knows what it is if you count the white foid cheerleader who dates the black running back at her high school
So why do we never see black guys and white girls holding hands and kissing on a random US metropolis? I have never seen a cute normal looking white girl with a black guy. I can see it maybe one time a year at most.

So why do we never see black guys and white girls holding hands and kissing on a random US metropolis? I have never seen a cute normal looking white girl with a black guy. I can see it maybe one time a year at most.
I worked at a high school that was racially mixed and I saw it. I also know black guys with kids by white foids

Rather be a nigger than a mutt.

I am a mulatto and voted to be "East Asian", just go on TanTan, there are lots of White toilets that have an Asian fetish and I see White women with Chinese usernames that explain how much they love the BCC (Big Chinese Cock) all the one, one blonde haired blue eyed Stacy even called herself "Your new Dutch wife" in Mandarin and later I saw a blonde Polish Gigastacy that said that she only wanted Asian men. Meanwhile I see Asian man-White woman couples every day, while I rarely see Nigger-White woman couples, while I see White man-Negress couples every day all the time.

Meanwhile as a half-Nigger man you get nothing, absolutely nothing. For context, I am in the top 10% of height, top 5% of dick-size, and top 2% of IQ and I get absolutely nothing, because toilets see I'm an ugly Nigger and automatically exclude me from the dating world. Meanwhile I see short Asian blokes with White women every freakin' day. I know a short (158 cm) Asian man who dropped out of high school and admitted to me that his dick is only 11 centimeters and his wife worships him. Every time I visit him she throws herself on him and can't stop touching him like he's some sort of Gigachad (she's a 146 cm petite Asian woman for context).

I know a Eurasian man (in his late 50's) who has a Chinese (Zhejiang) father and a Frisian mother, he told me that his father was a really short Chinese man and his mother a 200 cm tall blonde woman with blue eyes, he inherited his fathers looks and his mother's height (he is 2 m and looks completely Chinese other than his brown hair).

The only Blacks I see in long-term relationships with toilets of ANY race are either Tyrone's, Tyronelite's, or super tall 220+ cm men.

No matter which stats you max, if you're a Nigger of any kind you're dead in the water, Asians not just get their pick of White women regardless of their height (most Asian man-White woman couples I see have men that are significantly shorter than their partners) plus they get their picking of Asian toilets.

Blacks also have the darkest skin colour of any race, even the darkest Indian is significantly lighter than the lightest Sub-Saharan African, any mulatto is a coin flip and while I'm not super dark, I'm dark enough to need to wear make up to lighten my skin every time I take pictures of myself or go out.

It doesn't matter what you have going for you as a Niggy Niggy, your race excludes you from all dating pools. As an East Asian it doesn't matter how short you are, how small your dick is, how dumb you are, you will be worshipped by women. That Chinese friend literally screams at his wife and she bow downs and does whatever he wants and he tells me that he constantly has to deny her coitus because she wants it "too much", I don't care how short he is and how small his dick, he is complaining about having a buffet to a starving man. :cryfeels:

He's not even unique, I know many Chinese like him and East and Southeast Asians have the lowest divorce rate of any couples and Asian-White couples below them. Meanwhile Blacks divorce the most, especially Nig-Nig couples. There's no worse relationship death sentence than being Black. :feelsrope:

Meanwhile I see East and Southeast Asian men holding hands with White beauties all the time. Asian men are seen as "civilised" and better. Meanwhile if you're born into an Oriental family you will have connections with people that do amazing things with their lives and lots of business connections, if you're born into a Black family most of your relatives are thugs and will actively steal your things if they find out that you own anything of value.

A mutt has 50% European genes, he has a European Y-chromosome and his IQ is higher (on average) than any full Nigger.
Yes, mutts might have higher IQ than pure negroes (not as much as whites of course). In my case, I come from a thoroughly mixed-race country and I am also white on my maternal line as well (my maternal grandmother has blue eyes).

But more often than not you look like a freak. Blacks are seen as more tougher and more thugmaxxed than us mutts, white coalburners prefer dark skin, and mulattoes can't do BBC game if they are light enough and at the same time can't do JBW either because they are too dark and not fully white.

You also have identity issues as a mixed-race person.

I am a mulatto and voted to be "East Asian", just go on TanTan, there are lots of White toilets that have an Asian fetish and I see White women with Chinese usernames that explain how much they love the BCC (Big Chinese Cock) all the one, one blonde haired blue eyed Stacy even called herself "Your new Dutch wife" in Mandarin and later I saw a blonde Polish Gigastacy that said that she only wanted Asian men. Meanwhile I see Asian man-White woman couples every day, while I rarely see Nigger-White woman couples, while I see White man-Negress couples every day all the time.

Meanwhile as a half-Nigger man you get nothing, absolutely nothing. For context, I am in the top 10% of height, top 5% of dick-size, and top 2% of IQ and I get absolutely nothing, because toilets see I'm an ugly Nigger and automatically exclude me from the dating world. Meanwhile I see short Asian blokes with White women every freakin' day. I know a short (158 cm) Asian man who dropped out of high school and admitted to me that his dick is only 11 centimeters and his wife worships him. Every time I visit him she throws herself on him and can't stop touching him like he's some sort of Gigachad (she's a 146 cm petite Asian woman for context).

I know a Eurasian man (in his late 50's) who has a Chinese (Zhejiang) father and a Frisian mother, he told me that his father was a really short Chinese man and his mother a 200 cm tall blonde woman with blue eyes, he inherited his fathers looks and his mother's height (he is 2 m and looks completely Chinese other than his brown hair).

The only Blacks I see in long-term relationships with toilets of ANY race are either Tyrone's, Tyronelite's, or super tall 220+ cm men.

No matter which stats you max, if you're a Nigger of any kind you're dead in the water, Asians not just get their pick of White women regardless of their height (most Asian man-White woman couples I see have men that are significantly shorter than their partners) plus they get their picking of Asian toilets.

Blacks also have the darkest skin colour of any race, even the darkest Indian is significantly lighter than the lightest Sub-Saharan African, any mulatto is a coin flip and while I'm not super dark, I'm dark enough to need to wear make up to lighten my skin every time I take pictures of myself or go out.

It doesn't matter what you have going for you as a Niggy Niggy, your race excludes you from all dating pools. As an East Asian it doesn't matter how short you are, how small your dick is, how dumb you are, you will be worshipped by women. That Chinese friend literally screams at his wife and she bow downs and does whatever he wants and he tells me that he constantly has to deny her coitus because she wants it "too much", I don't care how short he is and how small his dick, he is complaining about having a buffet to a starving man. :cryfeels:

He's not even unique, I know many Chinese like him and East and Southeast Asians have the lowest divorce rate of any couples and Asian-White couples below them. Meanwhile Blacks divorce the most, especially Nig-Nig couples. There's no worse relationship death sentence than being Black. :feelsrope:
Is this a troll post???

Extreme delusion

Fully East Asian ... I'd like more of the unique Mongoloid IQ genes.

JBA

East Asian if I’m 6.5/10 for sure

That’s almost Chang lite status. Bonus points if I’m born and live in my homeland :feelsokman:

East asian for sure. Preferably japanese or korean

Half black/half white

Half black/half white