Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious which niggerfaggot is behind the idea that everyone wants teens?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

There's no release, no redemption, it's over.
★★★★
calling out these two faggots @faded @opioidcel
who's behind the idea that every man out there wants teens only? I have nothing against them, but the fact that faggots like the ones above would reject ScarJo because "walled ugh" shows that this place is infested with fakecels with standards as high as foids themselves, so these fucks have 9/10s drooling over them yet they most likely reject them because they want virgin teens only, that doesn't make you an incel, that makes you a fucking VOLCEL, a FAKECEL, show your excuses fucking bitchboy, it's ok to have standards, but I didn't post an obese whale, I posted a good looking woman
61xB 4FXVoL AC UF8941000 QL80

if this woman is below your standards what are you doing here dog? answer what are you even doing here?

Last edited:
I would fuck any woman but I'd only date one my age or younger (15-19.)

who's behind the idea that every man out there wants teens only? I have nothing against them, but the fact that faggots like the ones above would reject ScarJo because "walled ugh" shows that this place is infested with fakecels with standards as high as foids themselves, so these fucks have 9/10s drooling over them yet they most likely reject them because they want virgin teens only, that doesn't make you an incel, that makes you a fucking VOLCEL, a FAKECEL, show your excuses fucking bitchboy, it's ok to have standards, but I didn't post an obese whale, I posted a good looking woman
View attachment 1278740
if this woman is below your standards what are you doing here dog? answer what are you even doing here?
i wouldn’t simp or beta buc a post wall cunt

so you have choices? you can choose foids to date? what are you doing here? go on and pick any of the 200 girls in your socials

In a perfect world where women weren't promiscuous and had triple digit body counts at 25 I'd actually prefer older ones. Not like I can choose anyway.

View attachment 1278740
ofc they are fakecels.

Still I wouldn't want any woman older than me that's for certain. I would fuck an older woman no question asked but if we are talking relations I am going to target 18-24 year olds for my dating range. The only rule I have when it comes to wanting to date women is absolutely no children allowed, I will not raise a bastard child.

Not like I can choose anyway.
this is the key, but these faggots act like they can choose, ad if they can, they're fakecels to the bone, again if I posted a fat 60yo whale I would eat my own words, but imagine thinking that any regular woman that isn't a teen is a bad pick, fakecel scum

View attachment 1278740
As much as I love MILFs, this is actual scarjo, not the best example for 10/10 older foid, shes not aging as well as she used to do anymore.

Classic grey stupidity. It's not about wanting teens per se, it's about wanting virgins.

And guess what, they all have sex while a teenager.

I would be fine with a 19 year old too if she was a virgin. Extremely cucked if you accept anything else. You wouldn't eat a sandwich either if someone already began eating it. This is absolute and non-negotiable.

Classic grey stupidity. It's not about wanting teens per se, it's about wanting virgins.

I would be fine with a 19 year old too if she was a virgin. Extremely cucked if you accept anything else. You wouldn't eat a sandwich either if someone already began eating it. This is absolute and non-negotiable.
memegelion pfp = opinion discarded, go back to watch your gayass shit

op is a cuck, see here:

Women either 2 or 3 years older than me, or genuine MILFs (by that i mean foids who genuinely aged very well, the wall seeming nonexistent for them) is the trick for me.

op is a cuck, see here:

op is a cuck, see here:

Yep

Teen femoids are the most desired by men on average. It doesn't mean femoids older than teens aren't desired though.

I want a chick close to my age or older

so you have choices? you can choose foids to date? what are you doing here? go on and pick any of the 200 girls in your socials
I don't have choices. I can't get either.

View attachment 1278740
Nobody said that older women can’t be attractive, it’s just that statistically women are their most attractive at a teen age

I am also into virgin teens however, even if I wasn't it wouldn't matter though because even fat 40 year olds wouldnt want me.

Can I have that sandwich? Ill just cut the bit parts off.

Can I have that sandwich? Ill just cut the bit parts off.
After I already held it in my hands? What if I didn't wash them after shitting?

You didn't think that far ahead, did you?

non virgin girl should be burned aliv

After I already held it in my hands? What if I didn't wash them after shitting?

You didn't think that far ahead, did you?
No. No l didn't. );

Anyway;

Are you going to finish that sandwich?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back