Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Which male celebrity is the most universally attractive?

Reported for not IR discussion

Me (in video game)

Brutal. And Roshan doesn't even look indian lmao

Hrithik-Roshan-1.jpg

Brutal. And Roshan doesn't even look indian lmao

Hrithik-Roshan-1.jpg
Pure North Indian Aryan genes. Curries think this is what they'd look like if dravidianiggers didn't drag them down :lul:

the only ethnics you will find toilets talking about when talking about the most handsome men in the world are just kpop maxxed pretty boys and changs and all of them are super white. maybe a tyroone or two

the only ethnics you will find toilets talking about when talking about the most handsome men in the world are just kpop maxxed pretty boys and changs and all of them are super white. maybe a tyroone or two
tbh + you are a cuck kys please

nobody likes a kpopniggers except ethnics themselves, stop spreading bullshit lol

nobody likes a kpopniggers except ethnics themselves, stop spreading bullshit lol
they do, they will either talk about white chads, tyroones or kpop maxxed pretty boys

you don't really see ethnics chad who are spics, curries or sands, it's just koreans, tyroones and whites

Pure North Indian Aryan genes. Curries think this is what they'd look like if dravidianiggers didn't drag them down :lul:
Roshan is closer to what ancient indo aryans looked like

When and how did so many Indians end up on reddit? So many curry copers saying hritik Roshan.

Shit nose, thin masseters, no hunter eyes, ape ears, etc.
his nose is alright, not super symmetric but most women won't reject him for that. ears aren't symmetric again but height + eye colour halo carries him hard

his nose is alright, not super symmetric but most women won't reject him for that. ears aren't symmetric again but height + eye colour halo carries him hard
I’m doing an objective rating, not how he compares to other curries.

When and how did so many Indians end up on reddit? So many curry copers saying hritik Roshan.
Yeah I don't think anyone else even knows who he is, especially not white roasties :lul:

I wouldn't know him either if it wasn't for curries constantly bringing him up.