Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which kind of bear foids desire most?

which bear mogs?

• brown bear

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • black bear

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • polar bear

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • sloth bear

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • panda

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
B

Burdurcel

Recruit
★★
I've been thinking about this since the man vs bear debate.

I think black and brown bears mogs in white countries because they look more masculine and have a bbc halo but in ethnic countries maybe polar bear mogs due to jbw rule.

Sloth bears and other exotic asian bears would be definitely incel because they are ugly, weak and short compared with other bears.

Panda is little confusing because even though he is weaker than other bears most foids adore them for a reason. He is maybe not traditionally masculine chad like other bears but could be "pretty boy" in bear species.

what do you think? Which bear have a more smv?

Brown is childhood pussywetter

>Which kind of bear foids desire most?​

I'm not a zoologist.

I've been thinking about this since the man vs bear debate.

I think black and brown bears mogs in white countries because they look more masculine and have a bbc halo but in ethnic countries maybe polar bear mogs due to jbw rule.

Sloth bears and other exotic asian bears would be definitely incel because they are ugly, weak and short compared with other bears.

Panda is little confusing because even though he is weaker than other bears most foids adore them for a reason. He is maybe not traditionally masculine chad like other bears but could be "pretty boy" in bear species.

what do you think? Which bear have a more smv?
Polar bear because sizepill and jbw

Polar cause it’s the biggest and most ferocious

Sometimes it's hard to bear :feelsbadman:

polar bear cause its bigger, faster,stronger,more dangerous which for some reason stupid Foids love this traits

Brown bear is the most alpha mogger bear

i say panda because everyone loves panda

THey prefer polar bear cuz it's white