Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which killer do you guys look up to or relate with the most?

Which of these 3 killers do you relate to the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Envyme2013

Envyme2013

Greycel
I'm curious to see what you guys think. Which of these 3 infamous killers do you guys relate with the most? You can explain why if you want to

ER was most entertaining, extremely high IQ. Had a way with words, my Twisted World is great. Could've written the next Jewry PottER. Very quotable.

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."
"If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them."
“If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood.”
"The ultimate evil behind sexuality is the human female."
"I'm sophisticated, I'm magnificent, I am polite, I am the ultimate gentleman... I am so magnificent, I deserve girls. Much more than those slobs."
"I've been going through college for 2 and a half years now, and in those 2 and a half years, I've had to rot in bleak and sad loneliness."
"You denied me a happy life, and in turn, I will deny all of your life"

But for KC, I prefer Brenton Tarrant or Marc Lepine.

Last edited:
I learned about Elliot Rodger while listening to a radio article.

ER was most entertaining, extremely high IQ. Had a way with words, my Twisted World is great. Could've written the next Jewry PottER. Very quotable.

"A beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone."
"If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them."
“If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood.”
I love these quotes. He really had a way with words.

I learned about Elliot Rodger while listening to a radio article.

:feelsokman:

My least favourite types of oters

Festivefoxe
Png

#183117509Saturday, February 06, 2016 4:51 PM CST
1. The confusing one. This one makes you question things to your wits end who also doesn't have a clue what they are and is a hypocrite 2. Narcissistic people especially annoying when they have worshippers. Even more annoying when they are. abully 3. The what I like is better than what you like oter, who thinks that anything they like makes them better and gives them the right to put themselves above people 4. The non equality supporters,- any discriminatory people 5. The sort who gathers up people onto tiny chat 6. Posters of inappropriate content
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#183118369Saturday, February 06, 2016 5:06 PM CST
"2. Narcissistic people especially annoying when they have worshippers. Even more annoying when they are. abully" Vircivitali, surely you should have recognized that this entire sub-section is heavily contaminated with narcissistic adolescent schoolchildren prior to this interval of time, yes? Worshipers in this case are nothing more than naive individuals who fit the criteria for the Dunning-Kruger effect. They are cognitively-incapable of recognizing their susceptibility/idiocy. Naturally, this statement will cause the immature narcissists to resort to blatant Ad-Hominem to protect their "productive" Internet cliques. Although, that will only reinforce the validity of my claim.

None. If you admire any of these serial killers you're an edgecel or possibly a Chad worshipper.

None of them officer

Son of Sam!

Because Sam is a good boy that dindu nothing!

Plus, .44spl bulldogs are cool AF!

And he only killed sexhavers!

I'm curious to see what you guys think. Which of these 3 infamous killers do you guys relate with the most? You can explain why if you want to
There is not enough options on the poll.

Even though he's not on the list, Marc Lepine.

I relate to him the most.

Elliot Rodger had decent ideals.
Yeah but he killed innocent ricecels that even according to his ideology did nothing wrong and were just as much victims in his own view as he was perhaps even more so but he killed them anyway because they were bluepilled.

For a man of principles he sure lacked them.

Your moma cia faggot

None of those. One is chad, the others are clowns.

Anders Breivik

Probably Cho. Ugly and severely anti social.

chairman mao (in cod)