Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which is worse, getting your genitals cut off or being raped?

Which is more painful? Being raped or having your genitals cut off?

• Being raped

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Some foid on IT said she is a rape victim and that she thinks it should be legal to cut off a rapist’s genitals but then she says rape is so painful she wouldn’t wish it on her worst enemy.

so rape is so bad you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy but you’d hope your worst enemy has his genitals cut off?

having your genitals cut off is WAAAY more painful. No questions. Also, if it was legal for rape victims to get revenge like that on their rapists, then that would lead to rapists killing their victims so their victims cannot get revenge

Interesting read

rape is temporary while genitals is permanent

The truth of the matter is that she would wish rape upon her worst enemy, in fact she probably wouldn't care that much if she heard that someone else was raped. Most likely she was using the phrase for emphasis without fully comprehending the meaning. She's simply a hypocrite, as almost all foids are.

Also, if it was legal for rape victims to get revenge like that on their rapists, then that would lead to rapists killing their victims so their victims cannot get revenge
No, she wishes that the GOVERNMENT would do it for her. Whether you kill her or not, under her system the government would still punish you. Moreso if you killed her.

Women all fantasize about being raped

Men don't fantasize about having their genitals cut off

So what's worse? JFL

The truth of the matter is that she would wish rape upon her worst enemy, in fact she probably wouldn't care that much if she heard that someone else was raped. She's simply a hypocrite, as almost all foids are.
The foid I spoke about is danigirl3694

Genitals cut of course, tf..

No, she wishes that the GOVERNMENT would do it for her. Whether you kill her or not, under her system the government would still punish you. Moreso if you killed her.
33% of murderers get away with it these days and the percent who get away with it would be much higher if most killers tried to get away with it. Rapists would just kill their victims and hide evidence to silence their victims
Genitals cut of course, tf..
Feminists and society would disagree which is insane

I would actually want to be raped by a foid

cutting off a body part is PERMANENT DAMAGE and there's only pain in it

rape is temporary and the rape victim gets some enjoyment from it

Women all fantasize about being raped

Men don't fantasize about having their genitals cut off

So what's worse? JFL
And rape is temporary while genitals cut off is permanent

Then that would make the punishment for murder more lenient than the punishment for rape. It would still incentivize killing them and destroying the corpse so that people wouldn't know you raped them. You could still get caught as a murderer but they wouldn't be able to prove you're a rapist.

cutting off a body part is PERMANENT DAMAGE and there's only pain in it

rape is temporary and the rape victim gets some enjoyment from it
And also having your genitals cut off is literally extremely painful. I’d say more physically painful than rape. And having your genitals cut off is more humiliating and involves more blood than rape
Then that would make the punishment for murder more lenient than the punishment for rape. It would still incentivize killing them and destroying the corpse so that people wouldn't know you raped them. You could still get caught as a murderer but they wouldn't be able to prove you're a rapist.
Like I said 33% of killers get away with it and the percentage would be higher if more killers tried getting away with it
rape is temporary while genitals is permanent
Exactly.

Also, if it was legal for rape victims to get revenge like that on their rapists, then that would lead to rapists killing their victims so their victims cannot get revenge
I guess we'll be seeing a lot more dead rosties.

She's speaking from a hurt mindset. It's like wanting to kill somebody after they steal some irreplaceable heirloom from you. It's a tragic loss, but technically not as bad as being dead. But because you're feeling the pain of that loss right now, it's hard to realize.

And also having your genitals cut off is literally extremely painful. I’d say more physically painful than rape. And having your genitals cut off is more humiliating and involves more blood than rape

I love your threads ngl

Even a 1/10 deformed stinky landwhale?
I think he meant a gigastacy idk
She's speaking from a hurt mindset. It's like wanting to kill somebody after they steal some irreplaceable heirloom from you. It's a tragic loss, but technically not as bad as being dead. But because you're feeling the pain of that loss right now, it's hard to realize.
I still think she’s speaking unironically
I love your threads ngl
Thanks
I guess we'll be seeing a lot more dead rosties.
And dead feminists

I would take getting my genitals cut off over life in prison.

I would take getting my genitals cut off over life in prison.
Why are you assuming they are mutually exclusive, also I don't think you realize how terrible getting your dick cut off would be

Well you'd be raped in prison by Tyrone and Chad... Although that's still better than getting your dick chopped off
Not all inmates get raped. Also not all prisons are violent

also there’s protective custody

I will be raped by becky

I'm impressed ngl

If she didn't want it to hurt she should of had a bottle of lube in her handbag that the rapist could use for a :cool: smoother transaction.

If she didn't want it to hurt she should of had a bottle of lube in her handbag that the rapist could use for a :cool: smoother transaction.
:feelskek:

I voted the genitals being chopped off option.

At best convicted rapists should just have to do a whole heap of time as well be horse whipped and when released branded a sex offender for life as pedos are now.

Yet no physical punishment instituted by the government/state should ever be a physically permaneantly damaging/deforming/debilitating one such as chopping off someone's balls and or their tallywhacker.

Well you'd be raped in prison by Tyrone and Chad... Although that's still better than getting your dick chopped off
Just Theon Greyjoymaxx.

Genitals removed

based. but they actually do cut off your genitals some times. "Chemical castration" of pedos and rapists is a thing

based. but they actually do cut off your genitals some times. "Chemical castration" of pedos and rapists is a thing
Chemical castration isn’t removal of the genitals. It’s just a medicine than reduces your sex drive

Genitals cut off without question
I also would never trust the foid-worshipping government with the power to cut a man's genitals off. Imagine that happening and it turns out the foid lied?

Genitals cut off without question
I also would never trust the foid-worshipping government with the power to cut a man's genitals off. Imagine that happening and it turns out the foid lied?
And plus cutting someone’s genitals off is barbaric only a monster would advocate for such a evil punishment

only an overly-emotional foid would make the argument that cutting off a body part is comparable to rape.
I've never been raped,but I'm sure it hurts.Even so it's not in the ballpark of getting your reproductive organs sliced off,that's in the league of mental illness.

only an overly-emotional foid would make the argument that cutting off a body part is comparable to rape.
I've never been raped,but I'm sure it hurts.Even so it's not in the ballpark of getting your reproductive organs sliced off,that's in the league of mental illness.

I think the most humiliating thing about rape is the female has no power. She cannot fight against the man's strength. This makes her feel angry and feel powerless so she wants to cut off his dick to take away his power.

That's why females keep talking about rape being a "power move" because to them it is a power move. They are weak and helpless so they want the ultimate revenge which is castration.

Btw I kept saying "female" instead of women because I know it triggers females.

I think the most humiliating thing about rape is the female has no power. She cannot fight against the man's strength. This makes her feel angry and feel powerless so she wants to cut off his dick to take away his power.

That's why females keep talking about rape being a "power move" because to them it is a power move. They are weak and helpless so they want the ultimate revenge which is castration.

Btw I kept saying "female" instead of women because I know it triggers females.
He can still use his fists as power so she didn’t accomplish shit

also sometimes rape really is about sex

He can still use his fists as power so she didn’t accomplish shit

also sometimes rape really is about sex

I'm saying that women always CLAIM that rape is about power. I don't agree with that but I think they project that power fantasy on us. Rape is not about power.

I'm saying that women always CLAIM that rape is about power. I don't agree with that but I think they project that power fantasy on us. Rape is not about power.
I just made a thread about this

40 for genitals 0 for rape, sometimes you guys make me proud :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Some foid on IT said she is a rape victim and that she thinks it should be legal to cut off a rapist’s genitals but then she says rape is so painful she wouldn’t wish it on her worst enemy.

so rape is so bad you wouldn’t wish it on your worst enemy but you’d hope your worst enemy has his genitals cut off?

having your genitals cut off is WAAAY more painful. No questions. Also, if it was legal for rape victims to get revenge like that on their rapists, then that would lead to rapists killing their victims so their victims cannot get revenge
Terrible thread

They're both equally horrible.