Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which Is Worse: First Sex at 56 or being an In-Cel at 16?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Mythic
No. I did not get sex, but even if I did, would I be better off than an In-Cel teen?

Which would you rather be?
A 56 year old who gets sex regularly with a supermodel?
A 20 year old who's never had sex?

Meanwhile, I still never got sex.
Even if I did:
The 20 year old will have 35 more years than me.
It's only a matter of time until my sex urge dies.
How many years do I have left? Five? Ten? if I'm lucky.
People my age start to get prostate cancer, as well as trouble urinating.
My time is almost up.
You teens and 20's still have parents and even grandparents.
You get to go to college. You could still get a good job
Me, I'm finished (almost).
It looks like I may never get sex.

Since I have nothing to lose, I am going to be posting really nasty comments on YouTube and other forums bashing Unwed mothers.
I will say how they were used like a piece f toilet aper.
The man didn't love them, he just used them fir his own urges.
Getting sex from a man or knocked up is not hard work. It's not like you got into Harvard.
You say you got rid of the man because he was no good, you're better off without him.
Bull s--t. That's cope. You know god and well he dumped you and your little spawn for a prettier woman.
He dumped you because you have a s--t personality

I am going to bash unwed mothers like you've never sen before.
In-Cel tears, if you're reading this, FUCK YOU.
I am not scared you. I am 56 years old with no friends and no family
What can you do to me?
Get me expelled from school? Make me lose a good job?
All my mothers inheritance is going to the nursing home.
I have nothing to lose
so FUCK YOU in-cel tears.
If you had a social life, you wouldn't be on In-Cel tears bashing us.

20, if I was promised regular sex at 56.

Otherwise, 56 with the regular sex.

Not meaning to offend you but having sex for the first time at 50+ with a 50+ woman would barely count as ascending to me. So I'd rather be the 16 yo virgin.

Hell, just send me back to 16 for one day.

It depends upon the age of the one answering the question. If someone told me that I'd get sex at the age of 56, that's more or less the same as telling me that I'll be incel for life. What are my chances of living 3 more decades(keep in mind that I was damn close to killing myself a few years ago, I know I'm capable of physically carrying it out), and if I'm still alive, how bitter would I be at that point?

Not only that, but I don't care about ascending with some random woman, I want a relationship with a female who I can actually relate to. It seems like this would be unattainable regardless. I might as well just shave a few years off my life and become 20 again, neither option is any good.

I'd rather be 56. Independent, nothing to lose. I'd spend my free time hunting, fishing drinking beer etc. Thats how i spend it at 20 anyway, so i'll be more free at an older age. Partying/being nt was never an option for me. It never began

I wish. I think your sex drive will never end op.

I wish. I think your sex drive will never end op.
The clock is ticking. I am 25 years from 80, 15 years from 70, < 5 years from 60.

I would rather be 16 and virgin.

The thought of fucking ancient roastie pussy makes me gag.

i'll be dead before 30 so...

Would rather have loving sex at 56 than never have it at all.

If someone told me I would be regularly banging super models in my 50s I would be a very happy man.

Also, OP I would think I'll eventually snap one of these things and go to a foreign country to do some very illegal things.

you're old enough to be my dad. I'm 30 this year. If you at least had money you could build a life of copes and cool hobbies. It's too late to start a family now. Maybe you could date a 40-50-year-old, women around that age do not care much about looks. The other alternative is to hop on a plane to Thailand, Mexico or Colombia to fuck prostitutes. But my honest advice is to get a gf close to your age, that will solve your problems.