Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which is the real law? (Poll)

True law?

• Sub5

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • Sub6

Votes: 26 27.4%
  • Sub7

Votes: 25 26.3%
  • Sub8

Votes: 28 29.5%

• Total voters
What is OLD?

Where did i ever deny hypergamy? Im stating its 99% over for 5 or sub 5men. That IS hypergamy.
5/10 or sub5 men get NOTHING. THAT IS THE HYPERGAMY. Also a lot of men have to go down in looksmatch, that is hypergamy too.

What i am disagreeing with is saying its over for sub8 men. That shit is retarded beyond belief and anti scientific. a 7/10 man lives in a different universe compared to a 4/10 man. With your sub8 theory you lump them all together. Its like the most childlike black and white thinking i've ever seen and it needs to STOP now.
Sub 8 law is not saying sub 8 are incels. It’s saying that sub 8 still has to struggle at least at times and OFTEN has to fuck down. You admitted that yourself. You’re right though it’s beyond over for sub 5 myself included. OLD is online dating and it MASSIVELY helped foids get chad very easily and it is akin to real life.
Well he think 7/10 men are incels. Should be banned
No I think that they often have to fuck below looksmatch and can’t get laid all the time like chad and foids can.

No high tier normie is at least a 6. I posted pics of myself on looksmax and I’m definitely NOT high tier normie. I’m ugly. My name on looksmax is subhuman trash if you want to see for yourself how ugly I am
It’s not. The psl rating only goes to 9, and I’ve seen how the chart works. 4’s are normie level, 5’s are high tier normie’s, 6’s are chad lites, 7’s are chads, 8’s are top tier giga chads, and they mostly agree 9’s don’t exist as that is basically perfection.

It’s not. The psl rating only goes to 9, and I’ve seen how the chart works. 4’s are normie level, 5’s are high tier normie’s, 6’s are chad lites, 7’s are chads, 8’s are top tier giga chads, and they mostly agree 9’s don’t exist as that is basically perfection.
Well than look at what I look like on looksmax to decide for yourself that I am not high tier normie. I’d rather be high tier normie for sure.

Well than look at what I look like on looksmax to decide for yourself that I am not high tier normie. I’d rather be high tier normie for sure.
I would, but idk how to use that forum jfl. If you want you can dm me a pic of yourself if you don’t care what people know what you look like tbhtbhngldedsrs

normalfags get with their looksmatches all the time, just because they have a high chance of being cucked or the quality of their relationship is shit doesn't make them incels lmao

sub 8 law is cope. "hurr durr im not chad therefore it is over for me, might as well not try" says the 6/10 failed normalfag. meanwhile he mogs 50+% of the male population (potentially more if he's white) but acts as if he's a truecel. and when he finally gets laid, he goes full soy mode, becomes a whiteknight and denounces the blackpill

normalfags get with their looksmatches all the time, just because they have a high chance of being cucked or the quality of their relationship is shit doesn't make them incels lmao

sub 8 law is cope. "hurr durr im not chad therefore it is over for me, might as well not try" says the 6/10 failed normalfag. meanwhile he mogs 50+% of the male population (potentially more if he's white) but acts as if he's a truecel. and when he finally gets laid, he goes full soy mode, becomes a whiteknight and denounces the blackpill
Over for basedgreycels

I would, but idk how to use that forum jfl. If you want you can dm me a pic of yourself if you don’t care what people know what you look like tbhtbhngldedsrs
Will you leak my pics to other people?

Will you leak my pics to other people?
Lol no. But, if you are willing to tell people to go to another forum and see what you look like, what would be the difference even if I did show someone else?

should have made votes publicly visible to filter out the dummydums

Lol no. But, if you are willing to tell people to go to another forum and see what you look like, what would be the difference even if I did show someone else?
I guess. You want a selfie or the pics I use for social media?

I guess. You want a selfie or the pics I use for social media?
Tbh, whichever represents you better. I know most people only put angle frauded pics on social media JFL.

Who would be the dummy’s in your opinion? :feelstrash:
people who think chads are the only successful ones. sub6 or maybe even 5 depending on where u live are more realistic

people who think chads are the only successful ones. sub6 or maybe even 5 depending on where u live are more realistic

Tbh, whichever represents you better. I know most people only put angle frauded pics on social media JFL.
True. They aren’t rlly angle frauded but they don’t represent me the best

bro I can't find your post. Send me a PM with the link to the thread or something

Depends on many factors such as the place, race, height and other shit

I’m sub10
1BD84878 793C 4873 9964 8AAB9EA9CD29

Who the hell voted sub 5 lol. Yeah right, 5s slay. sure...

Sub 7 is the sweet spot I'm telling you. 7s are not only good looking to women, but rather common so they get their pick of the litter leaving the the 6s and below in the dust. 8s however are rare. They looksmatch with with stacys pretty much, despite the "average couple in 2020" largely cherrypicked posts.

sub 5 or 5- it's over, betabuxx in misery for the rest of your life while NO one is ever attracted to you, if that.
6/7-might be able to scrape by with one or two gfs who will fuck you over and use you, will be called attractive occasionally out of desperation/pity, this is the standard normie
8 and above-ultimately free from all the bullshit, can do whatever you want and get away with it, won life before it even started and will always be liked. however scale depends on age, you can lose your points and trickle down to 6 with nothing left to do but reminisce about when the days were better
This.

To get into a non-cucked relationship, you MUST be an 8/10.

Sub 8 because if you’re not chad it’s over

Sub 8 is just an excuse for the failed Chadlites and failed normies to give up and come on here.

Subsub8 is just a cope for normies still trying to "ascend".
I voted sub7.

Living with some sort of copes/hopes is based.

sub 5 or 5- it's over, betabuxx in misery for the rest of your life while NO one is ever attracted to you, if that.
6/7-might be able to scrape by with one or two gfs who will fuck you over and use you, will be called attractive occasionally out of desperation/pity, this is the standard normie
8 and above-ultimately free from all the bullshit, can do whatever you want and get away with it, won life before it even started and will always be liked. however scale depends on age, you can lose your points and trickle down to 6 with nothing left to do but reminisce about when the days were better

Based 2 star greycel. The most important thing is to be free from typical foid bullsh*t which ruins life just like inceldom - so chad only.

Last edited:
Sub 6 is much more reasonable and less reductionist.

Sub 6 is much more reasonable and less reductionist.

You can compensate some missing points up to subsub8 with status(power) and money, but chad will still mog(foid will monkey branch independent of MS).

You can compensate some missing points up to subsub8 with status(power) and money, but chad will still mog(foid will monkey branch independent of MS).
I don't deny that, men of 6 or 7 are dead in the presence of Chad. But the good thing is that Chad is not everywhere.

Sub6 and rest is cope.

This topic needs to die tbh

If Sub8 wasn't true, there wouldn't be incel forums.

The mistake being done here are the Basement Dweller IQ retards saying "chad or nothing"

If that were the case where 90% of males dont get laid, society would have collapsed by now.

6-7-8 have similar votes

Tbh it depends on different factors. If you are a giga extrovert with a big social circle and yo can start hour long conversations with people you dont even know then being 5/10 might be enough to get laid with ugly females.

But if you are an aspie who never leaves his room the even being 7/10 wont save you. Mentalceldom is definitly real.

But both get mogged in the end by 8+/10 chads with no personality whatsoever so who cares. :feelsbadman: