Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which is the most useless region in history?

Which is the most useless region?

• Indian subcontinent

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • East asia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central asia

• MENA

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Subsaharan Africa

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Europe

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • North America

• South America

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Southeastern asia

• Oceania

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
The one who had the less impact on global politics, economy, technology and etc. Also, who never had any kind of hegemony

Last edited:
Africa bc there are only snakes and sand

Probably the niggas hanging out on the islands in the pacific.

Sand Nigger regions in middle east. Sorry sandcels

Sand Nigger regions in middle east. Sorry sandcels
Its over for the crusades, Its over for the Islamic conquests, its over for the golden age of Islam.
The one who had the less impact on global politics, economy, technology and etc. Also, who never had any kind of hegemony
Subsaharan Africa by far. Literally slave market. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Its over for the crusades, Its over for the Islamic conquests, its over for the golden age of Islam.

Subsaharan Africa by far. Literally slave market. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
What about south america? I guess it played a much smaller role in world's history than subsaharan Africa.

I'm divided between South America and Oceania tbh

In terms of overall progress and advancement of human civilization, sub Saharan Africa contributed the least. Europeans and Arabs contributed the most.

What about south america? I guess it played a much smaller role in world's history than subsaharan Africa.

I'm divided between South America and Oceania tbh
At least you had Aztec and Maya shit or whatever. Niggers had 0. No culture, no monuments, no impact. NOTHING.

At least you had Aztec and Maya shit or whatever. Niggers had 0. No cultire, no monuments, no impact. NOTHING.
Those were in central/north america bro

Blacks got the mali empire though, it rich mogged all south american empires
On his way back home, Musa tried to help Egypt's economy buy buying back some of the gold he had given away at extortionate interest rates. ... After Mansa Musa died in 1337, aged 57, the empire was inherited by his sons who could not hold it together. The smaller states broke off and the empire crumbled.
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl @ vote for india. one of the ancient civilizations of the world

Middle East with their circumcision culture cucked the shit out of me:feelsjuice:

As far as literally the regions by themselves while consider how useful they are and not thinking of people or societal traits and such, I'd say Oceania. Australia is just a smaller version of Africa that's harder to get to and less useful.

Obviously MENA and Central Asia are the most useful regions.

Sub Africa. Second places Americas. Third place SEA. FOURTH place CUrrylands. Fifth place Middle eash. Sixth Asia. Seventh Europe..

List is in order of useless to useful.
As far as literally the regions by themselves while consider how useful they are and not thinking of people or societal traits and such, I'd say Oceania. Australia is just a smaller version of Africa that's harder to get to and less useful.

Obviously MENA and Central Asia are the most useful regions.
True Australia would be pretty uselss but mote useful than subsaharan afirca

Sub Africa. Second places Americas. Third place SEA. FOURTH place CUrrylands. Fifth place Middle eash. Sixth Asia. Seventh Europe..

List is in order of useless to useful.
Nice, but what about Oceania?

If everyone outside of North America, Europe and NE Asia died we would have hardly noticed in terms of economy, science, arts, mathematics, technology.. until recently when they are coming online.

Even today when you look at a lot of things, like in pharmaceuticals who is the global market that is driving the industry.

50% is the USA
12.5% is Japan
4% is Canada
15% is the EU
4% is the UK

Thats 85% right there of the global on patent market. You can see too how much the USA matters, thats why politics is mainly about the US. As its the only country that really matters.

Last edited:
pretty much everything south of the equator