Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is the most truecel race ?

Which is the most truecel race?

• African Pygmies

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • Indians

Votes: 41 43.6%
  • East asians

Votes: 10 10.6%
  • papuans/aborigines

Votes: 19 20.2%
  • other

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
African pygmies are the lowest. Many are being enslaved/eaten as we speak by the regular sized blacks in the congo. During the Rwanda genocide, 10,000 of them were killed for no reason and no one cared or even knows it happened. Imagine a pygmy male trying to find a gf in the west.
E024edd48dfae4f5609e0233a617fdac

East asians, white men cuck both curries and ricies but asian women are more appealing to the white man and thus are able to adandon their race easier.

Indian

East Asians marginally mog Indians. Abos and pygmies are mogged by Indians but they are so low IQ that they simply aren't bothered with such social phenomena as love and inceldom.

African pygmies are the lowest. Many are being enslaved/eaten as we speak by the regular sized blacks in the congo. During the Rwanda genocide, 10,000 of them were killed for no reason and no one cared or even knows it happened. Imagine a pygmy male trying to find a gf in the west.
View attachment 355649
I wish I was 7 feet so I could look like this guy in pics

Each race has had little to no problems like inceldom for millennia. It's the modern world that created these problems.

East asians, white men cuck both curries and ricies but asian women are more appealing to the white man and thus are able to adandon their race easier.
low IQ. Chinese are impregnating millions of African women right now.
while curries have no one
Indian

East Asians marginally mog Indians. Abos and pygmies are mogged by Indians but they are so low IQ that they simply aren't bothered with such social phenomena as love and inceldom.
this. abos and pygmies have it better than Indians cause no smart phone

African Pygmies would be truecels due to being 4ft tall , and abos are mogged by curries brutally. They usually don't exist outside their local villages so inceldom isnt really a problem for them.

Chinese men can also get ugyur women, who I find more attractive than noodlewhores

Last edited:
Whatever you do in the sexual marketplace, just don't be curry!

African Pygmies would be truecels due to being 4ft tall , and abos are mogged by curries brutally. They usually don't exist outside their local villages so inceldom isnt really a problem for them.
Globalizaion is starting to affect every race. Unless they have their own reservation and can force their women to stay there

East asians can try to kpopmax.
I go with curries.

I don't know if Indians are the most deluded or the most hardy against discouragement, but they definitely perform more romantic prat falls than anyone else.

Each race has had little to no problems like inceldom for millennia. It's the modern world that created these problems.
True

Indians - this includes Pakistani Punjabis. We are the most subhuman race to have ever existed.

The Pygmies are so malnourished. And I don't want to know what's going on with their teeth.

The Pygmies are so malnourished. And I don't want to know what's going on with their teeth.
pygmy women are loyal tho unlike curries. so they have it better. also no smart phones boost them

pygmy women are loyal tho unlike curries. so they have it better. also no smart phones boost them

They are literally the definition of subhuman. We can surgerymaxx and relocationmaxx, it's literally over for them. I doubt they know the Pythagorean theorem, which I'm certain everyone on this forum knows.

They are literally the definition of subhuman. We can surgerymaxx and relocationmaxx, it's literally over for them. I doubt they know the Pythagorean theorem, which I'm certain everyone on this forum knows.
their women live in stone age and no one wants their women. so they easipy have it far far better than curries

Indians for being the only race other than white that women straight out make fun of.

With asians as a close second.

You are taking living in a developed country for granted.
developed country is not blessing but curse. pygmies have it better lifestyle wise. no wageslavery

Why is this even a question? Indian males obviously.

Definitely curries. At least there is ANIME/Japan-fever among some white girls. And there are more changs than chadpreets. Indians are hated everywhere.

Holy fuck, over for indians

Shitskin cope. Sandniggers are a close 2nd after curries.
Low IQ as fuck.

Asians are short and assumed to have a small dick.

Sandniggers are seen as murderous psychos which is a good thing

Low IQ as fuck.

Asians are short and assumed to have a small dick.

Sandniggers are seen as murderous psychos which is a good thing
Literally every study proves otherwise. My god you're fucking stupid.

this. abos and pygmies have it better than Indians cause no smart phone

Chinese are not doing that. Probably a couple hundred at most. Chinks are also raping the shit out of the Uighur Muslims in Western China. The only way they can reproduce is to rape or colonize another land.
Indians for being the only race other than white that women straight out make fun of.

With asians as a close second.

Idk when you see an ugly sand nigger he is UGLY.

But I think sand niggers and chinks are neck and neck

No man, Italians can be considered 'white enough' in many instances. The same can be said for arabs and latinos.
Arabs are not considered white enough. Italian men have high status and are seen as tanned and exotic.
Pygmies and abbos have small populations so not worth considering.

Curry males are the highest population of men and are the most hated around the world. Millions of more men than women in India and hypergamy is getting bad there too. Currywhores demand top 5-10% curry males only.
Lots of curry males are brutally fucked and are the most incel race. Chinese males are a close second though.

Last edited:
Somalis, in my opinion. They all look like starving skeletons with light bulb shaped heads.

Who tf eats pygmies? God humanity is so disgusting.

Curries and chinks both have life on legendary difficulty with modifiers such as heroic, nightfall and juggler

Did the Indians ever have a warrior culture. That's the problem, no Sports culture or martial tradition. Their history consists of getting subjugated by other empires.

Jews and liberated women increased it.
Problems have been had.

post them

Among Those With A Racial Preference (%):
States a Racial Preference (%)71.977.074.273.174.2
Excludes East Indians96.194.096.494.795.3
Excludes Middle Easterners94.995.293.592.194.0
Excludes Asians92.892.292.3-92.4
Excludes Blacks91.6-76.494.487.2
Excludes Latinos77.163.1-72.768.9
Excludes Whites-76.232.911.142.2
Prefers Same Race Only65.445.016.56.033.8
Excludes Own Race

Racial_Preferences_of_Women.PNG

Straight from incels wiki.

Last edited:
No meme probably Indians born in the west because they have such a bad reputation especially with the tech support scammers and the bitch lasagna memes a few years back.
East Asians can kpopmaxx and SEA could possibly do the same but with much worse results and African pygmies stay in there isolated community's so it unlikely inflated hypergamy from the electric jew will get to them anytime soon.

View attachment 355649
Lol their average height is 150cm. Fucking over for them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back