Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is the lowest smv Asian race?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Just wondering which Asian ethnicity is lowest on the smv heirachy for foids?

among orientals, I would imagine Indonesians

For just East Asians sea. For all Asians Dravidian curries

Curry, definitely.

Currys are bad ASAINSKANK way worse

For just East Asians sea. For all Asians Dravidian curries
wow most say Indonesian
If we are speaking about Rices/Asiatics then yeah it's the South-East ones, especially the "Brown" ones -such as Indonesians- who I believe were refereed to as Malays in traditional anthropology & racial science: If we are speaking about Asians in the broadly geographical sense, however, then it would be Dravidian South Curries.

I wonder who has better smv out of those two groups though? I would maybe say SEA objectively has it a bit better looks-wise, but I feel arrangedmarriagemaxxing -plus the fact not many Thirdworldmaxxers go to South India- means Dravidians have it a bit better when it comes to ascending, at least in their homeland.

Last edited:
Pajeet have lowest smv

stupid question

If we are speaking about Rices/Asiatics then yeah it's the South-East ones, especially the "Brown" ones -such as Indonesians- who I believe were refereed to as Malays in traditional anthropology & racial science: If we are speaking about Asians in the broadly geographical sense, however, then it would be Dravidian South Curries.
The brown ones are part of the australoid race. They’re related to Dravidians @Chudpreet the negritos of the sea islands. The original people of those islands were Melanesians and the more gook one are austronesians.
I wonder who has better smv out of those two groups though? I would maybe say SEA objectively has it a bit better looks-wise, but I feel arrangedmarriagemaxxing -plus the fact not many Thirdworldmaxxers go to South India- means Dravidians have it a bit better when it comes to ascending, at least in their homeland.
Sea mog Dravidians tbh.

Yes, manlet height and absolutely subhuman looks. I would say at least Filipinos have the advantage of Spanish, Chinese genes.

Not true. If that was true, then the forums would be overrun with them. But despite their shorter height, most Asians here are EaCels.

Not true. If that was true, then the forums would be overrun with them. But despite their shorter height, most Asians here are EaCels.
Most Asians don't speak English and don't come to English websites if at all

Hmmm i was reading an article the slaves that were brought to South Africa were from Malay(Indonesia ) and Dravidian Currys. Basically both races mentioned here, lol its brutal that even back in the 1600-1700's this race pill was still the same except the subhumans actually became slaves proper

Last edited:
Hmmm i was reading an article the slaves that were brought to South Africa were from Malaysia and Dravidian Currys. Basically both races mentioned here, lol its brutal that even back in the 1600-1700's this race pill was still the same except the subhumans actually became slaves proper
Brutal for malaycel(me)

Hmmm i was reading an article the slaves that were brought to South Africa were from Malaysia and Dravidian Currys.
Link?

And I don't think they would have been actual slaves, but more so indentured servants.
Basically both races mentioned here, lol its brutal that even back in the 1600-1700's this race pill was still the same except the subhumans actually became slaves proper
One thing I want to speak on about the racepill, and I may make a thread on this, is that Whites & East Asians are autistic by default; I have various factors I can use to reinforce this claim.

Link?

And I don't think they would have been actual slaves, but more so indentured servants.

One thing I want to speak on about the racepill, and I may make a thread on this, is that Whites & East Asians are autistic by default; I have various factors I can use to reinforce this claim.
Its mostly academic in nature for Historycels so I will just post some wikipedia stuff and u can google the rest if u really interested because u will find loads of stuff.

Cape Malays (Afrikaans: Kaapse Maleiers, کاپز ملیس in Arabic script) also known as Cape Muslims or Malays, are a Muslim community or ethnic group in South Africa. They are the descendants of enslaved and free Muslims from different parts of the world, specifically Indonesia (at that time known as the Dutch East Indies) and other Asian countries, who lived at the Cape during Dutch and British rule.

Its mostly academic in nature for Historycels so I will just post some wikipedia stuff and u can google the rest if u really interested because u will find loads of stuff.

Cape Malays (Afrikaans: Kaapse Maleiers, کاپز ملیس in Arabic script) also known as Cape Muslims or Malays, are a Muslim community or ethnic group in South Africa. They are the descendants of enslaved and free Muslims from different parts of the world, specifically Indonesia (at that time known as the Dutch East Indies) and other Asian countries, who lived at the Cape during Dutch and British rule.

Ok i’ll check it out

What did you think of that theory about Whites & East Asians being naturally autistic, or at least being the two races which have significant amounts of autistics.

I have a western bias. I'm more thinking in terms of a melting pot city, the Indonesian guy is at the very bottom of the barrel, right next to abos

Ok i’ll check it out

What did you think of that theory about Whites & East Asians being naturally autistic, or at least being the two races which have significant amounts of autistics.
Tbh i have never looked into it so cant really give any answer

Just the men, or?

The women have never struck me as bad looking. Their faces tend to look nice, etc.
That's your dick talking nigga. They both look like shit.

Indian.

Tbh i have never looked into it so cant really give any answer
But just think about it: Think of how Autists are almost always stereotyped & portrayed as being either White or East Asian, how NT-based most ethnic(Arab, Curry, Latino, etc) cultures are, and how their environments may have shaped this.

But just think about it: Think of how Autists are almost always stereotyped & portrayed as being either White or East Asian, how NT-based most ethnic(Arab, Curry, Latino, etc) cultures are, and how their environments may have shaped this.
If u mean environment as in naturtal selection then yes perhaps the autists survived the harsh environemnt and passed on their genes and the NT-based guys died out in higher numbers.

The question is what traits do autists have that make them better suited to survive long winters better than normies?

Indonesians are low IQ + cannot speak English.

Indonesians are low IQ + cannot speak English.
I dont get it how they can be low IQ? Are they not the 8th largest economy on earth? Last time I checked thats real power right there.

I dont get it how they can be low IQ? Are they not the 8th largest economy on earth? Last time I checked thats real power right there.
Just because an economy is large doesn't mean people who contribute to it are all smart. India has a higher GDP than Denmark but the average Dane is much smarter than the average Indian.

Just because an economy is large doesn't mean people who contribute to it are all smart. India has a higher GDP than Denmark but the average Dane is much smarter than the average Indian.
lol ok . So Indonesians are subhuman?

lol ok . So Indonesians are subhuman?
Yeah, almost all Austronesian men are (except Polynesians). I am Austronesian as well (Filipino) so I can say this objectively.

Yeah, almost all Austronesian men are (except Polynesians). I am Austronesian as well (Filipino) so I can say this objectively.
So ER was half Austronesian?

Curries (South Asian) Although "Asians" Aren't really a race tbh. It's similar to "Hispanic"