Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is the less hellish type of whore?

Which is slightly more tolerable

• Total voters
I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Which type of foid is slightly more tolerable (I know, oxymoron). The literal whore who is up front about being a whore, and you know she won't fuck you because you're too ugly? or, the quirky not like the other girls foid teehee, I like short and quiet guys.

Personally I would rather walk over a thousand miles of scorching glass than have to put up with the quirky foid. I cannot stand being lied to by a narcissict who is probably too stupid to even realize what they're doing or look into their true nature. I think a literal hoe is much more tolerable and much less soul harming.

You see posts by ivy league toilets admitting to being whores, and I think that speaks to their intelligence and ability for introspection (to the extent souless husk toilets are capable of).

The ones who preted they aren't.

I fucking hate the uwu quirky im not like the other foids type cunt.
They act like they are virtous special little shits but they suck more cock than gigastacy lul

I fucking hate the uwu quirky im not like the other foids type cunt.
They act like they are virtous special little shits but they suck more cock than gigastacy lul
Never forget, beckies have WAY more mileage than Stacie's

Your title and your poll question are direct opposites which is confusing as hell. Fix that shit.

Quirky. I'd actually say they're sluttier than the "slutty" girls because the sluts just bang a bunch of guys while a quirky girls will admit to a literal gangbang.

Quirky. I'd actually say they're sluttier than the "slutty" girls because the sluts just bang a bunch of guys while a quirky girls will admit to a literal gangbang.
It is always the beckies and the not like other girls who do the most depraved fucked up shit.

They're basically the same thing, just wearing different clothes, I hate them equally

Which type of foid is slightly more tolerable (I know, oxymoron). The literal whore who is up front about being a whore, and you know she won't fuck you because you're too ugly? or, the quirky not like the other girls foid teehee, I like short and quiet guys.

Personally I would rather walk over a thousand miles of scorching glass than have to put up with the quirky foid. I cannot stand being lied to by a narcissict who is probably too stupid to even realize what they're doing or look into their true nature. I think a literal hoe is much more tolerable and much less soul harming.

You see posts by ivy league toilets admitting to being whores, and I think that speaks to their intelligence and ability for introspection (to the extent souless husk toilets are capable of).
I'm not sure the point of this thread, because I've always assumed that any incel past being a teenager wouldn't have any hope or thought that any female would be attracted to him, regardless of her appearance or demeanor. That being said, I generally hate more and don't like being around women who are blatantly more slutty because usually they are more hostile to me. All women are sluts, to varying degrees, but the ones who at least present themselves in a more respectable way are usually nicer to me in whatever sort of interactions we have.
I think a lot of female hostility towards incels comes not only from sexual disgust, but also as reflex related to low self esteem, which is why, in my experience at least, ugly women and slutty women are much more likely to make faces at me or directly verbally insult me.
Ironically, in some cases, these hostile women are below my looksmatch, but almost invariably, women who are well above my looksmatch have no problem being polite towards me.

I'm not sure the point of this thread, because I've always assumed that any incel past being a teenager wouldn't have any hope or thought that any female would be attracted to him, regardless of her appearance or demeanor. That being said, I generally hate more and don't like being around women who are blatantly more slutty because usually they are more hostile to me. All women are sluts, to varying degrees, but the ones who at least present themselves in a more respectable way are usually nicer to me in whatever sort of interactions we have.
I think a lot of female hostility towards incels comes not only from sexual disgust, but also as reflex related to low self esteem, which is why, in my experience at least, ugly women and slutty women are much more likely to make faces at me or directly verbally insult me.
Ironically, in some cases, these hostile women are below my looksmatch, but almost invariably, women who are well above my looksmatch have no problem being polite towards me.
You're right, because Stacie's know they're above you and know that everyone else knows. They're confident in their infinite smv. Meanwhile the roasts below it aren't, so the lash out viciously in self defense.