Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which is the greater betrayal?

Pick the greater betrayal.

• If mods were to break forum rules

Votes: 22 84.6%
  • If users were to spearhead an exposé of those mod abuses to the media/lolcow farms

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
As much of an outrage it is to see mods unapologetically do what we'd get banned for, would it be justified or an even greater outrage for someone to go tell the inquiring minds? So that headlines like "Incel Community In Disarray" can be published across the Internet?

If mods break the core rules whats expected from the regular users then? I understand the fat link, only truecels can understand that. Still its wrong, especially the banning part. Though he did do great things for this website and people should take that into consideration before totally condemning him.

Top 1 anime betrayal tbh

Why would we bother posting about this issue elsewhere? This only needs to be posted about here and nowhere else.

As retribution for what the mods have done. Maybe someone feels like "If there's anything in our community that should be mocked, it's this. Here ya go We Hunted The Mammoth, feel free to point out the hypocrisy of our mods."

If mods break the core rules whats expected from the regular users then? I understand the fat link, only truecels can understand that. Still its wrong, especially the banning part. Though he did do great things for this website and people should take that into consideration before totally condemning him.
you're right to be honest he overreacted when he banned everyone and silenced threads without addressing them, I still can't believe he left the site because of some sluts nudes and demands. Overall I don't think he should leave the site like that unprompted, 2 or 3 years of hard work gone just for some cunthole the least he can do is issue an apology and move on instead of going fuck all against the community.

That's retarded normies will just make fun of us just keep the drama here besides fat link stepped down as admin anyway.

Maybe that's what this person would want.

you're right to be honest he overreacted when he banned everyone and silenced threads without addressing them, I still can't believe he left the site because of some sluts nudes and demands. Overall I don't think he should leave the site like that unprompted, 2 or 3 years of hard work gone just for some cunthole the least he can do is issue an apology and move on instead of going fuck all against the community.
Agree, no smelly cunt is worth it.

This is just how human nature works. One wrong deet and all your good deets will be forgotten

This is just how human nature works. One wrong deet and all your good deets will be forgotten
Im starting to change my opinion considering he call us envious and jealous.

Im starting to change my opinion considering he call us envious and jealous.
Fat Link either bribed Master, Fat Link is a fed or Master is a fed

Fat Link either bribed Master, Fat Link is a fed or Master is a fed
Master doesnt care anymore for this place probably because it doesnt generates enough revenue. Problem is beside Fat Link we others never stepped up to take bigger responsibility for this place. Fat Link was fair with his last proposition to add multiple co admins so there would be more people to manage this place. Problem is finding people who have some experience in managing a website and who wont quit after few weeks.

Maybe we should just sell the site to Torba.

Providing it to the media is an L regardless, they will find a way to spin it against us. Occassionally a mod goes rogue, it's just how it goes :feelsjuice:

Master doesnt care anymore for this place probably because it doesnt generates enough revenue. Problem is beside Fat Link we others never stepped up to take bigger responsibility for this place. Fat Link was fair with his last proposition to add multiple co admins so there would be more people to manage this place. Problem is finding people who have some experience in managing a website and who wont quit after few weeks.
This forum never generated much money, there ard literally no ads and almost nobody buys VIP.

Also The Enforcer would be a good admin in my opinion

He didnt leave hes still admin in full control just wont change names

This forum never generated much money, there ard literally no ads and almost nobody buys VIP.

Also The Enforcer would be a good admin in my opinion
Yeah, proudweeb is a very reliable guy also. Caesercel is very smart, he could probably figure out the technical stuff easily, but who knows if he has the time.

No way someone is protecting the mods after this shit

Providing it to the media is an L regardless, they will find a way to spin it against us. Occassionally a mod goes rogue, it's just how it goes :feelsjuice:

That would be the point. The media saying "Incels can't even get their leadership together" would be a worthy sacrifice.

Corruption is always the greater evil.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely that being said I do think most people were making a mountain out of a molehill. It should be the three strikes rule. Three strikes and you’re demoted.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely that being said I do think most people were making a mountain out of a molehill. It should be the three strikes rule. Three strikes and you’re demoted.

It's not three strikes for.us..

Do the manlet shake