Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion which is the country with the strongest sexual selection of men based on the look ?

T

thevenon

Veteran
★★★★★
I have proposed a similar post recently but the text was not clear enough. Which is the country where the sexual selection of men based on the look is the strongest ? Japan ? South Korea ? Or another country ?

I have proposed a similar post recently but the text was not clear enough. Which is the country where the sexual selection of men based on the look is the strongest ? Japan ? South Korea ? Or another country ?
Hard to tell. Birth rates are a good indicator for that because if holes rather be childless despite their evolutionary programming to shit out kids, there must be a brutal selection

Probably Japan or South Korea.

Could it be in Scandinavia perhaps? Feminism enables women to be picky after all.

I've heard Russian, Ukrainian foids are very selective

Japan ? South Korea ?
Ricecels are the ugliest men in the world, their standards are only high compared to the abysmal SMV of the average Jap/gook man. Even ricecels in the West who go back to Asia often end up slaying whereas they were trucels in the West, because the standards are that much higher here.

Hard to tell. Birth rates are a good indicator for that because if holes rather be childless despite their evolutionary programming to shit out kids, there must be a brutal selection
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: