Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is the best GTA?

Which is the best GTA?

• Grand Theft Auto – (1997)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grand Theft Auto 2 – (1999)

• Grand Theft Auto III – (2001)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – (2002)

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – (2004)

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories – (2006)

• Grand Theft Auto IV – (2008)

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Grand Theft Auto V – (2013)

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters
AnilBashir

AnilBashir

I have a message for you
I'm only playing IV for the first time and loving it. Can't decide if it's my favorite yet tho

Play episodes of IV, they are great

GTA IV is god tier. You missed Liberty City Stories and the Game Boy/NDS games btw

GTA 5

I replayed the story a dozen times over the years

GTA San Andreas and IV + The Episodes.
No contest.

I'm only playing IV for the first time and loving it. Can't decide if it's my favorite yet tho
Gta 4 easily ragdoll physics and the vibe of the open world is cold and realistic

Vice city for me just for the nostalgia
San Andreas probably the best overall
IV + EFLC has the best physics and guns
V is honestly underrated it gets shit on way too much
Chinatown wars is a hidden gem, the drug dealing mini game is very fun

V is honestly underrated it gets shit on way too much
It gets shit on because R* continues milking it to death. It's been 10 fucking years since it came out.

It gets shit on because R* continues milking it to death. It's been 10 fucking years since it came out.
I’m talking about the single player not online and rockstar has been giving free dlc for years now. CEO, gunrunning, bikers, hangars, doomsday heists, cayo perico are all pieces of content that other devs would charge money for. Online is fun if you’re part of a closed community where you’re free to sell without griefers

just because 5 got milked to infinity doesn't mean it isn't better than the previous parts

Objectively GTA IV, but i have more nostalgia for GTA V.

Both DLCs are very short
I know. I 100% IV back in 2019 and was burnt out after doing it, imagine shooting 200 pigeons all over liberty city. Btw have you played IV multiplayer, it’s amazing you have free roam and tdms, races etc. i used to play it with a group on discord

I know. I 100% IV back in 2019 and was burnt out after doing it, imagine shooting 200 pigeons all over liberty city. Btw have you played IV multiplayer, it’s amazing you have free roam and tdms, races etc. i used to play it with a group on discord
No, didnt play multiplayer, sadly

Never played any of the others but V, so that is my fav I would have to say.

It was better before it got ruined online w all that OP futuristic shit, plus also you can mod on PC but I am a console peasant:feelsUgh:.

V overall, though IV has the best story

I like IV and V equally. Hard to pick tbh.

Can't really speak for the 3D Universe titles since I haven't played them in a long time but GTA 3 had some super annoying missions.

Definitely IV Niko is the most likable character and the driving physics are super realistic. I don’t like the characters in 5 very much, the story isn’t that impressive and the cars drive like arcade games

It's cliché but San Andreas is my favorite because it's so varied, has the best map and so much stuff to do. GTA IV even if it has less guns, no planes and is a bit repetitive it's amazing too because Liberty City is so immersive.