Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is superior? Slavic or Nordic

• Thread starter CEO of beta eyes
  • Start date
CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★
Height-wise and face-wise

Slav foids look better

nordic mogs entire planet

Scandinavians mog all other races in every aspect.
Race mog, height mog, pheno mog, colouring mog, IQ mog, physique mog. Jfl at being anything other than Nordic.

Race mog, height mog, pheno mog, colouring mog, IQ mog, physique mog. Jfl at being anything other than Nordic.
They get IQ mogged by jews and east asians.

Get physically mogged by blacks.

Get height mogged by southern slavs and southern sudaneses.

Get colouring, according to foids, mogged by meds

Slavs are more like rabid dogs.

Nords for the win

Slavs are asiatic dogs with puffy faces

All Asian polled in IQ tests are university educated. I have never met an Asian that hasn’t left me dumbfounded at their stupidity.
Source: blacked.com & worldstarhiphop
Height mogged by the Dinaric Alps
40 year old housewives have preferences, what’s new?

Scandinavians have more chisled faces and are generally taller (there are exceptions tho - like Bosnians)

Ax

Nastya

Slavic foidz are my favorite to catfizh

Nordic of course.

But a lot of south European slavs are slayers.

slavs definitely mog height-wise if were talking about geography
Gnrigeawo

Last edited:

you are the biggest bbc craver american blacked fag i have ever witnessed in my entire fuckig life

you are the biggest bbc craver american blacked fag i have ever witnessed in my entire fuckig life
I just acknowledge that blacks have the highest SMV, though the forum is full of white worshippers (and no one calls them out)

understandable you live in a 99% brown or black country ofc you think that. In Europe blacks are segregated or deported bc finally the far bright is coming to power across europe
Where? In Italy? Italy never had much non european immigrants to begin with.

Portugal, France, Ireland, nordic countries, germany and spain are all commanded by leftists.

Hungary and Poland are the only real right governments there.

Anyways, there will just be more and more immigrants, since the birth rates there are extremely low.

Though this change is for good, since their culture is much less wokeist (and anti-incel) than european one

Where? In Italy? Italy never had much non european immigrants to begin with.

Portugal, France, Ireland, nordic countries, germany and spain are all commanded by leftists.

Hungary and Poland are the only real right governments there
Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, All of Eastern Europe, Norway, Italy (is the main gate of boat migrants coming across the meditarenea sea), Austria, Switserland, Chzechia, Slovakia all these countries have right conservative or far right parties in power that are anti migration anti charcoal midgets. France is on the verge of a far right party and Germanistan and UKistan are failed USA colonies

Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Hungary, All of Eastern Europe, Norway, Italy (is the main gate of boat migrants coming across the meditarenea sea), Austria, Switserland, Chzechia, Slovakia all these countries have right conservative or far right parties in power that are anti migration anti charcoal midgets. France is on the verge of a far right party and Germanistan and UKistan are failed USA colonies
Anyways, there will just be more and more immigrants, since the birth rates there are extremely low.

Though this change is for good, since their culture is much less wokeist (and anti-incel) than european one.

Except they are not far-right to begin with, it's just that the european overton's window is so far to the left, that any attempt to stop progressists ends up being labled as such.

What conservatives, where they were in power, have conserved in european countries? As far as I know, almost nothing. They are just late/pseudo-progressists

Though this change is for good, since their culture is much less wokeist (and anti-incel) than european one.

Except they are not far-right to begin with, it's just that the european pverton's window is so far to the left, that any attempt to stop progressists ends up being labled as such.

What conservatives, where they were in power, have conserved in european countries? As far as I know, nothing. They are just late/pseudo-progressists
what? So In Sweden they are deporting THUGMAXXXED charcoal midgets to de-gheto de fucking country in Denmark they want to put all the sand and charcoal on a fucking island and let them rot there, Italy refuses any boats full of sand anb charcoal midgets, Austria deports en-masse do you want me to continue ? you clearely dont watch european news you are not european and keep watching blacked jew propaganda.

what? So In Sweden they are deporting THUGMAXXXED charcoal midgets to de-gheto de fucking country in Denmark they want to put all the sand and charcoal on a fucking island and let them rot there, Italy refuses any boats full of sand anb charcoal midgets, Austria deports en-masse do you want me to continue ? you clearely dont watch european news you are not european and keep watching blacked jew propaganda.
The trend is that the immigrants population in those countries will increase.

But again, many right incels are alienated and oppoose immigration, despite european culture being clearly anti-incel and your race not giving a shit about you. Aside from the fact that muslim values benefit incels.

I don't see how that (not accepting refugees or deporting illegals) makes them far-right. Either way, the trend is that the immigrant population in those countries will increase, especially if nothing is done about birth rates

The trend is that the immigrants population in those countries will increase.

But again, many right incels are alienated and oppoose immigration, despite european culture being clearly anti-incel and your race not giving a shit about you. Aside from the fact that muslim values benefit incels.

I don't see how that (not accepting refugees or deporting illegals) makes them far-right. Either way, the trend is that the immigrant population in those countries will increase, especially if nothing is done about birth rates
in the end they will all get deported so idc. european culture is not anti-incel we have free healthcare get free money if we pretend we are autistic. and the birth rates in eastern europe are ok only in western europe like germnay or italy are baad but i dont care about germanistan and italy now with meloni will get on the right track

Hmmm not really. When young some Nordic females do look good but after their twenties its down hill fast.
IQ I beg to differ, maybe Jews and Asians mog here.
Physique that is for West Africans
Pheno mog is the tanned look as in "tall dark and handsome"

But yeah when young as in under 25 years of age the Nordic stacies do mog I will give you that and agree

in the end they will all get deported so idc. european culture is not anti-incel we have free healthcare get free money if we pretend we are autistic. and the birth rates in eastern europe are ok only in western europe like germnay or italy are baad but i dont care about germanistan and italy now with meloni will get on the right track
European culture is not anti-incel? JFL, sure, just endorse hipergamy, try to censor any sexless man that speaks about his condition and label us as terrorists, but of course they are not anti-incel.

Most incels aren't autistic.

Free healthcare usually means shit when you are young and 90% of americans have health insurance, so not a big deal.

No, they are extremely low, except for muslim countries (Bosnia and Albania).

Most right governments don't do anything, just compare the 60s to nowadays and see if the right won in any area of the culture war. It's misleading to label them as far-right, they are just progressists

No, they are extremely low, except for muslim countries (Bosnia and Albania).
Albania 1.54
Bosnia 1.36
European culture is not anti-incel? JFL, sure, just endorse hipergamy, try to censor any sexless man that speaks about his condition and label us as terrorists, but of course they are not anti-incel.
i dont want sand in my fucking continent they only blow up building like a bunch of retards and behave like fucking monkeys in a cage especially the american THUGMAXXED black midgets.
Free healthcare usually means shit when you are young and 90% of americans have health insurance, so not a big deal.
please stfu americans cry for healthcare
Most right governments don't do anything, just compare the 60s to nowadays and see if the right won in any area of the culture war. It's misleading to label them as far-right, they are just progressists
let me quote Orban ''We (Hungarians) are not a mixed race and we do not want to become a mixed race”. You dont watch european news please shut the fuck up.In Italy last week they refused a bunch of boats full of migrants. In Sweden they de-gheto as we speak in denmaerk they as we speak put sands and charcoals on that island please just shut the fuck up about european politics you dont know anything you are just a bbc craver jew.
Most incels aren't autistic.
I didnt say that . They can mime autism and leech of the state

Last edited:
Albania 1.54
Bosnia 1.36

i dont want sand in my fucking continent they only blow up building like a bunch of retards and behave like fucking monkeys in a cage especially the american THUGMAXXED black midgets.

please stfu americans cry for healthcare

let me quote Orban ''We (Hungarians) are not a mixed race and we do not want to become a mixed race”. You dont watch european news please shut the fuck up.In Italy last week they refused a bunch of boats full of migrants. In Sweden they de-gheto as we speak in denmaerk they as we speak put sands and charcoals on that island please just shut the fuck up about european politics you dont know anything you are just a bbc craver jew.

I didnt say that . They can mime autism and leech of the state
Cherry-picking (also, most of those choose to not pay insurance, despite having the means to do so), Americans are much richer than europeans, even taking healthcare in account.

I saw that and he was bashed for it, a minister, or something like that, even resigned from her seat.

You already said that, this does not make them conservatives, much less far-right