Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is more likely? You raping a foid or being raped by a foid

• It's more likely I'd rape a foid

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • It's more likely I'd be raped by a foid

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters
ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy
★★★★★
I don't think either is very likely for me personally

foids are all rapists if you met a foid in the woods she would RAPE YOU

!!!

choose the bear

I don't think either is very likely for me personally
This.

No glowies, LEOs, or any 3 letter agency, I have no intention, will, want, plan, or desire to commit any sexual crime against anyone.
I will remain good little goy incel just for you. :owo:
I like inceldom and will obey every jewish law and even get castrated like a good boy so toilets don't have to worry about me and disappear from public image and live homeless and die.

This.

No glowies, LEOs, or any 3 letter agency, I have no intention, will, want, plan, or desire to commit any sexual crime against anyone.
I will remain good little goy incel just for you. :owo:
I like inceldom and will obey every law and even get castrated like a good boy so toilets don't have to worry about me and disappear from public image and live homeless and die.

Graping is illegal. Nobody should ever do such a terrible thing to women. We have to be law abiding citizens officer

They're both about as likely as the other to happen to me, as in there's a zero percent chance

None

But I’ll probably get ran over by a foid one day

I see rape as being cucked. Sure you're having sex but that bitch will never love you, it's the same thing with prostitution. What's the point of fucking a bitch if she doesn't love me? And afterwards she's gonna get a shit ton of attention for something that's natural for her body, and I'll be sent to rot and jail and to be raped by tyrone til I die.

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live