Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is more important Face or Social skills?

Which is more important?

• Social skills

• Face, height etc

Results are only viewable after voting.
slimshady

slimshady

Officer
There is guy in my community who has darker tone than my skin and his height is really small. it is near to 5 feet that 6 feet and also his face looks like a frog's face. But still he has a girl friend and girls approach him and talk to him very easily. He is very good socially and can make friends with any one. He has good connections.

I can't even speak to a girl and have no friend in IRL while this manlet easily socializes with every one and even has success in dating. He is a little rich thou.

That's likely an outlier or he's not as ugly as you claim.

mods should ban these NT theory shills

Explain yourself @Murdoch89

The fact that it's always a guy someone knows but never them is all the proof you need.

You need both. Both are equally important. But social skills can be improved, while face height is always the same.

Explain yourself @Murdoch89
Because that is one thing that I dont have despite trying too, if you have crap social skills and no friends you are not going to make it far in life, LDAR and NEET is all I have going for

As of this moment 50% of the users who said social skills are greycels.

And 75% joined after 2018.

That's likely an outlier or he's not as ugly as you claim.
I don't really know a right way to measure ugliness probably I am more uglier than him. But he as I described he is dark, short and his face is shaped outward like a frog. Which can give u a idea

If you look really good, then you don't need social skills.
If you don't look good enough, then social skills can help, maybe.

Overall I think it's fair to say that having amazing looks and bad social skills is more effective than having bad looks but good social skills.

Would have to see his face to have a good evaluation though. Perhaps he is not as ugly as you think or he has some degree of status, or the money is attractive.

Also, you don't know the dynamic of his relationship with females, perhaps he is getting cucked, in which case most people on this site will be against it.

This is incels.co

You know we're all blackpilled so thus you already know the result.

@Murdoch89 @Excluded @slimshady @To_Live_is to_Serve

See you all in Ban appeals

Social skills aren't real if you are NT. It's all about looks.

Giga greycel’s on ban watch

Social skills are important, but come on it isn't of comparable importance to face or height, especially when some level of social skills can be derived from not looking ugly (You receive validation in social situations if you are attractive, positively effecting your social skills/confidence).

A bad personality is a MAJOR turn off for women, unless you're chad, nobody will ever take you seriously as a "man" if you're shy, shut in and non assertive, while face, height... etc are a big deal breaker, bad personalities will degrade any man