Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Which is more cucked?

Which is more cucked?

• Ignoring and not displaying emotion when sex havers have PDAs

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Getting angry (not ignoring them) but still not displaying outward emotion

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Getting angry and doing some low inhib action (like playing super loud music if neighbors have sex)

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Automatically cucked by being at that exact place and time

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
Suppose your neighbors have loud passionate sex (this used to happen to me in my old apartment). Or suppose you see a couple kissing in front of you in the street.

My dilemma is what would be to find the least cucked way to act.

I think anything I would think of doing in that situation would make me look like a coper & butthurt, so pretty much indifferent of how I act.

Others maybe might think the best non-cucked way to act is to do low-inhib stuff such as spraying sexhavers with orange juice (like ER did).

Yet others think that the most based way is completely ignore them and not give them attention.

How about you?

Here's what I wrote in another thread

"Piss in a plate and then put it in the freezer. Make sure it's nicely frozen and thin enough to fit under the door. Then get that plate and walk up to their apartment and slide the frozen piss under the door. Do it at night so when they wake up there will be a pool of piss in front of their door."

Tbh. There isn’t much you can do in that situation they will keep fucking regardless

if my neighbors were fucking and i could hear it i would go to their door and interupt them evry time. either they would learn to shut the fuck up or they would stop fucking. win win. dont be a cuck. same with people making out in public. tell them to get the fuck home cause there are children around. no matter what they say they will seem like the bad guys.

Start touching yourself and moaning while staring at the foid

Sounds familiar.

Did you use to browse a video game forum for people between the age of 18-25?

Sounds familiar.

Did you use to browse a video game forum for people between the age of 18-25?
No. First time I heard about it was on Wizchan back in 2012.

Wtf we don't have clairvoyancy to see into the future.