Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which is more annoying, The Red Pill field reporters or IT cucks?

For some reason, the TRP field reporters. It's like they should know better.

redpill numales deserve the KSG

They act so fucking tough online lol. I wonder what the people on the red pill subreddit actually look like. probably 4/10 PSL but bulked LOL

Incel Tears cucks are clueless, they're just dumb. Redpillers however are copers of the highest order. An Incel Tears Numale is more likely to absorb the blackpill than a Redpiller, since a Redpiller has seen part of the truth and rejected it in favor of a fantasy of self-determination.

Redpillers are mega copers but atleast they seek self improvement and dont validate women, IT cucks are the most oblivious, and deny blatant truth. They are one of lowest form of human life IMO.

self improvement
1529859350877.gif

tbh

Attachments

• Whynotboth.jpg
    Whynotboth.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 60
IT cucks are easily 10x worse. TRPfags are annoying but at least they admit that life isnt fair and foids are flawed. bluepilled cucks just bury their head in the sand and pretend like were the problem. id piss on their graves.

Definitely IT cucks. An IT cuck is a flat out sell out, and backstabber to men. TRP copers are only annoying in the sense that everything they do has to be manly in this faggy frat bro way.

IT cucks are easily 10x worse. TRPfags are annoying but at least they admit that life isnt fair and foids are flawed. bluepilled cucks just bury their head in the sand and pretend like were the problem. id piss on their graves.

Which is better, being delusional but focusing on living the best life possible or being delusional and spending your life denying truth and treating foids like goddesses. If the illusion of self improvement lets them get as much dopamine pumped into your brain as possible then let them rot happily.

this tbh is 100% true

Definitely IT cucks. An IT cuck is a flat out sell out, and backstabber to men. TRP copers are only annoying in the sense that everything they do has to be manly in this faggy frat bro way.

What does KSG mean? Konzentrationslager?

I would say both are very bad. Redpillers sound slightly worse, especially when they get too cocky or delusional.

Redpillers fall into like MGTOW, who are just incels denying that they want sex. IT is... Cucks. They're both bad tbh

Redpillers are mega copers but atleast they seek self improvement and dont validate women, IT cucks are the most oblivious, and deny blatant truth. They are one of lowest form of human life IMO.
I wanna do different shit than that.. I know I'll be alone and I don't have any delusions that I'll find a companion. I just want to buy a place for myself alone in a secluded area.

Red pillers are worse. Fake alphas trying to mog every man, woman and child in sight. It takes effort not to punch them when they start shit. One purposefuly bumped into me at the mall yesterday and when I stood up to him and his domming strat didnt work he pussed out and said 'well obviously it was an accident.' He had 20 feet of room and bumped me twice from behind.

Edit: I know people are gonna say Im an autist because an incel can never be in the right. I just said 'so youre just gonna bump into me?' And he was like 'Oh! We got a problem?!' And I was like, 'yea, if youre gonna bump into me.'

Last edited: