Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which is gonna disintegrate first: the EU or the USA?

Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
As much as I hate the EU, my money would be on the USA. I think Vox Day's theory about the USA, as we know it now, not existing anymore after 2033 entirely plausible.

Probably the U.S.A. along with "Canada".

The EU has much more unity nowadays and less internal tension.

Neither are going to disappear in this century. But EU will deassemble first

It's already over for the US

The EU isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's simply too convenient for most western euros to give up. It's also necessary for America to keep Russia in check so they'll keep the EU around for as long as USA exists

The US is too internally divided, but there will be unity against a common threat. The EU is a collection of separate nations entirely and they may not be as united against, say, Russia as America will be. I mean, look at the Ukraine debacle. The EU was sitting on their thumbs, while Russia was cock-slapping Ukraine.

Por mucho que deteste a la UE, mi dinero estaría en Estados Unidos. Creo que la teoría de Vox Day sobre los EE. UU., Tal como lo conocemos ahora, que ya no existe después de 2033 es completamente plausible.
Surely Europe, I think it's more volatile due a diferent country with diferent cultures and economics systems, I m from spain and for example Spanish and Germans (for example) we are so diferent, meanwhile on USA, it's all the same the same country, there are no difference between a texan with a arizonan

Hard to say, but it will be entertaining to watch either one crumble into pieces :D

I can see Germany + France getting sick of carrying the rest of the EU and cutting some of the bludger states that take much more than they put in.
I can't ever see "Europe" (in some form or another) ever NOT being a major power though.

The current disunity on the US is a temporary state of affairs not a systemic one. It started when Americans discovered Facebook, and started using it to say George Dubya looks like a chimp and Killary Lied. While it is fun to fantasize about a new U.S. civil war, I think it is all keyboard warrior rhetoric and nothing like that will ever happen because most people are much more moderate than their online persona. Sooner or later people will learn how to behave on social media like they do in real life, and then U.S.A will look a lot less fractured and divided - IMO.

Medium term:

electric cars are gonna change the world. The OPEC countries are at the absolute peak of their wealth and influence right now. It's all downhill from here for them as demand for their only export product just evaporates. That's why the boss of Dubai is trying to turn that place into a glamour playground, he knows the oil $$ will end someday and he's thinking about what comes next.

China could change drastically in its international behavior when Xi gets old and retires or dies. If AUKUS can just refrain from provoking WW3 for another 15 years or so the current "crisis" will probably go away. China's normal state is NOT being at war with foreign powers after all, I expect them to return to that long term trend.

But what do I know? I'm just some anon on .is... :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Neither are going to disappear in this century. But EU will deassemble first
This. The EU is just a german colony at this point, the only thing stopping everyone to beat the shit of the german oppressor is that the elite from all european countries get high paying bs jobs in its degenerate bureaucracy. If the people had the power, Germany would be a nuclear wasteland and it wouldn't have the opportunity to destroy Europe for a second time in 100 years.

Obviously, the eu will fall first.

The niggers are in place and when the food stops the niggers will eat the Europeons. #thanksjews

The us will fall as soom as the vaxxed fuckers start dying. And the food stops. Then the niggers will eat the White's... #thanksjews

Then the Chinese will arrive. #thanksjews

EU ofc Poland is next

The European Union, all it takes is some kind of friction between member nations (currently Poland is having spats with Brussels, but the pro- Euro-Union Poles are protesting in masse (I hope most Poles just leave the EU, it's not worth it to let all the LGBTQ and Feminism run rampant, just form your own Eastern European EU)), but once the USA collapses (unlikely for now due to the economic might of America), it will never come back, because the USA is not an ethno-state and with all that diversity, you'll get a Syria style balkanization of the country. Tbh I wish that happened :feelsaww:. I expect a lot of interesting new "republics" emerging and if the United States collapses, that would Destroy the Source of Female Hypergamy since they cant export it around the world as they do now.
As much as I hate the EU, my money would be on the USA. I think Vox Day's theory about the USA, as we know it now, not existing anymore after 2033 entirely plausible.
I really hope so, I am so sick of United States forced global perversion.
The US is too internally divided, but there will be unity against a common threat. The EU is a collection of separate nations entirely and they may not be as united against, say, Russia as America will be. I mean, look at the Ukraine debacle. The EU was sitting on their thumbs, while Russia was cock-slapping Ukraine.
Western Europeans don't want to let Ukraine in because for them, Ukraine is like the Africa of Europe with it's corruption and and living conditions, but it's Eastern European EU members like Poland and the Baltics that want Ukraine in EU to just Antagonize Russia.

Last edited:
The EU is much more likely to collapse sooner.
It's made up of lots of ethnically and linguistically diverse states with their hundreds (or even thousands) of years of history and tradition, while the US consists of much younger entities, the majority of them not having much of an identity of their own that would be the prerequisite of forming an independent country.