Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Which is gayer- being a homosexual or being a male feminist

• Being a homosexual

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Being a male feminist

Votes: 14 66.7%

• Total voters
Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
Think about how gay you have to be to actively support the thing that let Hypergamy run wild. Do you want Chad to get all the girls while you’re all alone? Or do you want more single men?.

It’s fucking weird to support MODERN feminism. Your basically a pedophile if you support it because they want girls sleeping around earlier.

"Which is gayer? Being gay or being a soy cuck?"

It's not gay, it's cucked because they think they can get sexual attention from foids by supporting the current thing.

"Which is gayer? Being gay or being a soy cuck?"
Arguably being a cuck is gayer being you want to watch another man have sex, very gay.

Liu KANG

I think troons are more gay than normal faggots :feelspuke:

I think troons are more gay than normal faggots :feelspuke:
Agree. I think troons are homosexuals who hate themselves for being gay so they transition thinking it will help

male feminists are not feminists, just pick me niggas. though it doesn't make them less faggoty

male feminists are not feminists, just pick me niggas. though it doesn't make them less faggoty
Pick me is such a foid term GrAY

Think about how gay you have to be to actively support the thing that let Hypergamy run wild. Do you want Chad to get all the girls while you’re all alone? Or do you want more single men?.

It’s fucking weird to support MODERN feminism. Your basically a pedophile if you support it because they want girls sleeping around earlier.
They are one in the same

The latter by a monumentally large margin