Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which instict is stronger ?

Which instict is stronger ?

• Will to happiness

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Will to power

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
they sound the same but i would say happiness

Power is more animalistic and natural thing

Depends on the person. With me it's been will to happiness but they are not mutually exclusive.

I think power. Very few people can be content and truly happy with what they have; nature made us greedy so we always find ways to make existence better. Power is a tool to change things for the better, so I'm gonna go with that. Not sure though. You can never have enough of either, probably.

I fucjed up poll i wanted to write love instead of happiness
Depends. If by love, do you mean the kind which would make me feel completely fulfilled? I've made several threads talking about what I think of love.

Basically if you mean the normie concept of "love", then I'd definitely take the power, as the only love which could possibly be present is the love for an idea, as is the case in most long term relationships, or in a more traditional society when it comes to the love of ideals(which is still preferable to what we have now). However if by love you mean something more along the lines of my understanding, then I'd infinitely prefer that. But only the "power" option is available in the world outside of myself.

Last edited:
Most people seek power. It’s people with power that are worshipped by society.

Both instincts are strong by themselves but power is stronger.

they sound the same but i would say happiness
Ye i already expected that from u
But i think its the power onse. Most ppl think cuz all powerful people were happy they can too :feelstrash:

Most people seek power. It’s people with power that are worshipped by society.

Gonna choose power, since it will probably give me love, and happines.

Men seek power, but you can often hear cucks say "I don't care who has the power, I only want to be happy".

How about adorable lolly of culture? :feelskek:
You should have the power over the loli.