Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which incels have it worst?

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★
Most would think currycels or disabledcels, but imo mentalcels have it the worst. They always have that constant feeling of hope but their autism always get in their way and they disappoint themselves and others, it's seems like a tiny but it's actually a fatal detail that mentalcels try to constantly deny. Curry and disabledcels have it easier because it's just full blown out, the signs are everywhere that it's over for them and so it's easier to accept it, which is not the case for mentalcels

the cucks at inceltears have it the worst since they empty their wallets buying bath water and have false hope

They always have that constant feeling of hope but their autism always get in their way and they disappoint themselves and others, it's seems like a tiny but it's actually a fatal detail that mentalcels try to constantly deny.
stop it i can endure inly so much
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsree: :reeeeee:

mentalcels wont have to experience being treated like shit by people in general

Tbh ricecels have it the worst. Like a majority of their own women want dicks of men from other ethnicities, especially white/black men. Not to mention that they're the shortest race on average.

Many men have it bad.

autismcels have it the worst. In a study the incel rate was like 98% and that study includes foids

unless you are PSL 8 or higher it's over

mentalcels = fakecels, they get no respect from me whatsoever. As for which type of incel has it the worst, it would definitely be disabledcels since most of the time their problems cannot be fixed with surgery alone

truecels have it worst

ricecels have it worst followed by currycels followed by hapacels.

I’m guessing you must be a LARPing mentalcel trying to seek some kind of sympathetic approval from our community, well nope. You mentalcels don’t have it the hardest, you can always download tinder and work on improving your social skills. Mentalcels are holding themselves down and are the sole reason the incel community has such a negative reputation of us just being mentally ill, self-loathing normies. Just learn how to act, it’s not hard to pretend like you’re like everyone else, I’ve done it for years. Mentalcels can actually learn from inceltears, PUA, redpill etc. but we trucels cannot benefit from that. So why don’t you take your socially retarded, self-loathing ass out of here and actually do something with the genetics I wish I had

is this bait?

mentalcels have it the worst. They always have that constant feeling of hope but their autism always get in their way and they disappoint themselves and others, it's seems like a tiny but it's actually a fatal detail that mentalcels try to constantly deny.
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:
You just described me.
It's like a never ending cycle

There cannot be true suffering without hope
is this bait?
Why should it be?

Asian Incels. Just because they have no "lobby".

A BlackCels/SandCels can ascend due to degenerate white foids. These girls are suffering from guilt complexes, they want to shock their fathers and they do it, because certain tribes influenced them to do so. Furthermore, the established left has a fetish for them and backs them, no matter what they do.

WhiteCels have white nationalism/money as a cope and can go to Asia. Western whitecels also have the opportunity to get a Slavish foid, when they want. Here you need StatusMaxxing.

At least, if they are fakecels/low tier normies.

While the options of WhiteCels, SandCels and BlackCels aren't great, Asians have it worse than any other race. But no matter, what race you are, you are still fucked.

Mentalcels are also completely valid. Even a chadlite/high tier normie will be considered as undatable, if he has mental issues.

Abos and currycels, They Get racemogged by everyone

Tbh ricecels have it the worst. Like a majority of their own women want dicks of men from other ethnicities, especially white/black men. Not to mention that they're the shortest race on average.
Tbh. It would've been curries, but the curry foids don't cuck their own race as hard as the noodles do. It might be a changing a bit though because of kpop / weeb fever.

Most would think currycels or disabledcels, but imo mentalcels have it the worst. They always have that constant feeling of hope but their autism always get in their way and they disappoint themselves and others, it's seems like a tiny but it's actually a fatal detail that mentalcels try to constantly deny. Curry and disabledcels have it easier because it's just full blown out, the signs are everywhere that it's over for them and so it's easier to accept it, which is not the case for mentalcels
Fact. We mentalcels are the worst kind of incel. Over for us

I think youre underestimating disabledcels. What about a paraplegic? They can't get an erection or feel their dick anymore. That has to weigh heavily mentally

Either the ones working in chinese mega factories or ones that went through the school system in the west. Two very different enviornments with very different types of pain. In the factories you are a slave and you know your years are wasted away alone. But in the west going through public school you get to see the natural success of all the chads and femoids while you rot in preperation to start working in the "free" world.

Eunuchcels can never have sex. it's over.

COPE COPE COPE

Mentalcels are not real, no women rejects a man over his "quirks". Weird awkward men who are hot SLAY and NT ugly men get rejected. Mentalcel = cope.

Even if that wasn't the case, mentalcels still would have it better than any other. Being ugly isn't only bad because women don't like it, it's also bad because you feel inferior and disgusting when you are ugly. I felt so good when I believed I was attractive despite not getting women. I truly believed I was attractive and women didn't like me because i wasn't "cool" or whatever and I was happy. Only after finding out the truth did i become unhappy.

mentalcels = fakecels, they get no respect from me whatsoever. As for which type of incel has it the worst, it would definitely be disabledcels since most of the time their problems cannot be fixed with surgery alone

And you think being friendless loser feels how exactly?

Being incel does not mean friendless loser, it means involuntarly celibate. I always had lots of friends, I was a typical bluepilled cuck who had lots of female friends who believed the only reason these female friends were not attracted to me was because I needed to work on my personality. However I was still very happy in this state since I believed i was physically attractive despite being a KHHV

I'm not saying it's easy for all incels to make friends, being part of a elite NY banking family certainly helped, my point was you don't have to be friendless to be incel.

metal illness is a death sentence - I wish they could pre-screen and abort nutters like me at birth

Yep that hope aspect is the worst. I am both Autismcell and currycel.
This 100% true

Being incel does not mean friendless loser, it means involuntarly celibate. I always had lots of friends, I was a typical bluepilled cuck who had lots of female friends who believed the only reason these female friends were not attracted to me was because I needed to work on my personality. However I was still very happy in this state since I believed i was physically attractive despite being a KHHV

I'm not saying it's easy for all incels to make friends, being part of a elite NY banking family certainly helped, my point was you don't have to be friendless to be incel.
You should expose the banker cabal.

You should expose the banker cabal.

It's not real. Bankers do exactly what they say they do. If you mean the Federal Reserve and international banks, then i have no idea. But my family is in private investment banking.

It's not real. Bankers do exactly what they say they do. If you mean the Federal Reserve and international banks, then i have no idea. But my family is in private investment banking.
So why can't you moneymaxx and buy a jew JB? You can't go to Israel and buy one? They are always begging for money on TV. Apparently there are poor jews.

So why can't you moneymaxx and buy a jew JB? You can't go to Israel and buy one? They are always begging for money on TV. Apparently there are poor jews.

Prostitution is illegal in Israel and I'm not a pedophile. And i would not want to "buy" anyone.

Can't currycels get a trad looksmatched racematched arranged marriage wife though? Ultimate fakecels....

This is an unpopular opinion but mouth breathers have it worse than Every other incels. No mouth breather has ever succeed in this life.

Mentalcels and chadcels have it worst. Because people apply pressure on them. NT supremacists are a pain in the ass for mentalcels and Chadcels.

Mentalcels and chadcels have it worst. Because people apply pressure on them. NT supremacists are a pain in the ass for mentalcels and Chadcels.
There is nothing like chadcel. Oh god

There is nothing like chadcel. Oh god
This one is a Chad(lite)cel volcel.

Chadcels are mostly volcels, still -cels

based b8 thread

This one is a Chad(lite)cel volcel.

Chadcels are mostly volcels, still -cels

Dont call them "cel" then its cringe

mentalcels have it worst but only the ones that already have low smv.For example being sub 5+autism/schizo is death

No they dont, you have it worse
We're all in the same boat. But at least normies leave me alone. Chadcels (volcels) are besieged by women who want to have sex with them, they have to hide if they want to remain virgins. For me it's easy to be a volcel.

Baldcels, no doubt.

. I always had lots of friends, I was a typical bluepilled cuck who had lots of female friends who believed the only reason these female friends were not attracted to me was because I needed to work on my personality. However I was still very happy in this state since I believed i was physically attractive despite being a KHHV
Jfl you confirmed precisely what i wrote. Being NT and incel is much much better than being mentalcel, because as an NT incrl you at least have friends/social circle. We mentalcels dont even have that.

Except for literally disabled, who are tiny minority anyway, mentalcels have it absolutely the worst of all. We are absolutely alone in this world

Balding curry manlets

medicallly disabled people have support from normies. They have sympathy from women. I once pretended to be a physically and mentally retarded man on Omegle and like half the women stayed to chat and were all smiley. They also get SSI/SSDI easier.

Impoverished mentalcels are probably the most discriminated as they dont qualify for SSI yet they cant work. They get cycled around to doctors and get hooked on poisons. Then they end up homeless or roped unless they have a trust fund or something.

Last edited:
The ones who can't ascend even by looksmaxxing