Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which Incel/Men Hate Group Would You Like to See Nuked?

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date

Groups

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Which group would you like to see nuked?

I hate soys and whiteknights the most, so definitely IT.

All of them preferably, but probably nice guys, because even normies are falling for their propaganda:feelswhat:

I would say reddit.com

how the fuck did you forget simps. all of them, really. although i would say FDS is ironically, biggest spreader of blackpill. even more than us.

how the fuck did you forget simps. all of them, really. although i would say FDS is ironically, biggest spreader of blackpill. even more than us.
Simps arent really a group, they just tag along

tiktok is more dangerous than the others, it has a "massive reach"

-
Pshhh, you guys could save yourselves a lot of heartache by not reading those forums...-- I don't

IT because they are our enemies

The whole of Tik Tok. Can't tolerate the "Homosexuality is not a sin in Islam" and other lies either.

it. Wouldn't ever want fds banned, they probably have Blackpilled thousands of men in our stead

Anyone who uses TikTok deserves to be gassed.

FDS is the least worst. They stay in their own echo chambers screaming and moaning unlike IT/niceguys who actively go around doxxing subhumans

FDS is the least worst. They stay in their own echo chambers screaming and moaning unlike IT/niceguys who actively go around doxxing subhumans
yeah but women existing pisses me off, so fuck FDS

Somedays I want a asteroid the size of the sun to barrel through Earth as if it weren't even there.

The last option has the highest kill count