Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys go to the IT group on Reddit often? To see if they posted about you?

Do you guys go to the IT group on Reddit often to check to see if they post about you?

• Yes

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Sometime

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Once in a while

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Never

Votes: 25 46.3%

• Total voters
Did you got friendzoned alot in the past or were alot of foids were never even interested in being friends in the first place?
Nah. Couldn’t make female friends if I tried. Haven’t had a female friend since 5th grade

Who the fuck cares what a bunch of mentally ill troons and landwhales on reddit thinks about him

Yeah, but making false accusations aren’t my thing.
Their whole thing is insulting my demographic for being ugly failures so personally don't care in this case that is just me though not like a subreddit is a person.

Their whole thing is insulting my demographic for being ugly failures so personally don't care in this case that is just me though not like a subreddit is a person.
Yeah, I’m not saying it’s wrong to do. After all, they fraud posts sometimes or take things way out of context. I just don’t want false reports to somehow come back to me. Maybe I’m just being paranoid. Who knows

Yeah, only to employees I refuse to talk to them. Female friends for men is just soy and :bluepill:
Female friends as a man is all the downsides of dating one (paying for meals, being emotional support), with none of the benefits (love and sex).

I couldn't find any of my posts about three or four times there so I just gave up on that. Most of the shit they repost is just some randos using incel-origin terminology anyway. They have literally no idea what actual incels are, those mofos were a week ago or so shocked and surprised that @Nordicel94, a user on a forum you have to be 18 to join, was not a teenager but a 30-year-old, and the top post and all of the replies it got were just shitting on him for that and screaming how terrifying it was for a 30-year-old, instead of a teen whom they "could safe" (read, statutory rape), to "think that way:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

I couldn't find any of my posts about three or four times there so I just gave up on that. Most of the shit they repost is just some randos using incel-origin terminology anyway. They have literally no idea what actual incels are, those mofos were a week ago or so shocked and surprised that @Nordicel94, a user on a forum you have to be 18 to join, was not a teenager but a 30-year-old, and the top post and all of the replies it got were just shitting on him for that and screaming how terrifying it was for a 30-year-old, instead of a teen whom they "could safe" (read, statutory rape), to "think that way:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."
I agree, that’s horseshit those nitpickers are our enemies anyway we can’t let them win

Wait they were talking shit about me? :feelskek:

IMG 5521

Yeah they`ve seethed a few times
let them keep hating, most of them are LGBT people and normie men on there. I bet you the foids are qeer themselves, espcially lesbian foids. I hate the lesbian foids the most, since they are literally Chadsexual or date the same gender because they can't lock down a Chad

For those of you that say never you guys should check

No, Ive been permanent banned from reddit ages ago.

And I do not look at reddit much anymore besides r/wallstreetbets; r/technology; r/futurology and sometimes r/collapse.

Once because I was curious. Now I don't because it's not a cope for me and I don't learn anything from there.

Legit. We know IT. They tackle the strawmen, the threads for venting, the threads that are titled like "RAPE BABIES AND DEAD FEMOID CORPSES TO ASCEND". They are bricked when facing facts about inceldom.

No but I've seen dozens of screenshots from IT posted here and a lot of them included me

No, Ive been permanent banned from reddit ages ago.

And I do not look at reddit much anymore besides r/wallstreetbets; r/technology; r/futurology and sometimes r/collapse.
That sucks, well better make a new account to make sure they don’t make you look very bad

That sucks, well better make a new account to make sure they don’t make you look very bad
No, I already did that and they have me IP banned AND MAC banned, so I cant ever make a comback on reddit as long as I dont buy me a new device.

Btw they have MAC ban for me on my Phone, Tablet, Laptop and PC.

They so NOT wish for me to ever come back.

I had an account with 120k Karma and honestly i am fine with it because Reddit fucking sucks.

No, I already did that and they have me IP banned AND MAC banned, so I cant ever make a comback on reddit as long as I dont buy me a new device.

Btw they have MAC ban for me on my Phone, Tablet, Laptop and PC.

They so NOT wish for me to ever come back.

I had an account with 120k Karma and honestly i am fine with it because Reddit fucking sucks.
That’s a harsh ban, they shouldn’t ban you that brutal other wise maybe you should make a complaint on Reddit for being too harsh.

Last edited:
They don't post me because I' too blackpilled, those cucks avoid my posts because I expose them for what they really are.

If course I love going there. Terrorists like to see that their actions disgusted their enemies

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back