Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Which horror game your life resembles

I know I might get a lot of negative response for this but I think the game Half-Life really represents my life and some philosophical ways namely the idea of a guy going to his first day of work and everything turning to shit with no fault of his own and him having to survive with whatever he finds necessary in order to overcome the obstacles he faces really represents the Story of My Life pretty well thinking that I would have a good future and it all ended up being filled with chaos and obstacles that I have a very difficult time getting through but I somehow manage to survive at the end of the day

She resi on my dent till I'm evil

I know I might get a lot of negative response for this but I think the game Half-Life really represents my life and some philosophical ways namely the idea of a guy going to his first day of work and everything turning to shit with no fault of his own and him having to survive with whatever he finds necessary in order to overcome the obstacles he faces really represents the Story of My Life pretty well thinking that I would have a good future and it all ended up being filled with chaos and obstacles that I have a very difficult time getting through but I somehow manage to survive at the end of the day

The first Resident Evil 1996 year.

Alone in the dark

Outlast

MV5BZWFiMGE4MWYtZDkwMy00ZDIzLWJkNDAtMWFiOWUzZjIyMTM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxNDQwMzA V1

Dead space (I hate remake btw and will never play it)

first game I though was cry of fear maybe

Amnesia: the Dark Descent

Lone survivor

Resident Evil (I constantly have to kill hordes of ZOMBIES)

kane and lynch 2