Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Which group of people/, ethnicity on .is do you think are likely to be fakecels?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Germans/nords for me.

Spicels & Blackcels if NT & especially if tall as well(actually tall not "muh 6'0 is tallfag" copers)

Ricecels because they have copes

@DarkStar do you agree?

White americans for me becausewhites get a halo compared to ethnics. There are relatively fewer whites than in the past too

@DarkStar do you agree?
Well many Germans are Alpinid in pheno or mixed with it.

For Nordcels, I assume you mean Scandinaviancels: It is true having that pheno & height can help, but some are genuinely ugly and/or autistic.

We do have some here, but ofc there's not many actual Scandinavians/Nordics to begin with.

Anyone who's over 6ft and is probably decent-looking but claims to be incel because they're undiagnosed autists.

Ricecels because they have copes
Kek no.

Rices are only one-step above Curries, and that's only because they have better IQs, skin, and can K-popmaxx if HTN to get some Whitewhores.

Only Japs & Koreans can K-popmaxx though not Wang from Shanghai.
White americans for me becausewhites get a halo compared to ethnics. There are relatively fewer whites than in the past too
My Whiteness has never helped me in this country with ethnicwhores

I actually think blackcels are the biggest fakecels here. They have a media halo nowadays especially if they live in the west and they are almost never non NT. Nordic whites aswell, they can always geomaxx to East Asia

Anyone who's over 6ft and is probably decent-looking but claims to be incel because they're undiagnosed autists.
I'd say ethnic(non-black & non-white) who are tall are more likely to be fakecels than tall Whites or Blacks, because it's a lot less common for them, and Whites & Blacks are already expected to be tall.

For Nordcels, I assume you mean Scandinaviancels: It is true having that pheno & height can help, but some are genuinely ugly and/or autistic.
Unless, like that ugly guy on YouTube, I have hard time accepting that they can be Incels. Must be super rare, it makes sense, that there's barely, any here.

the way you describe yourself actually made me think you were good looking. but reading more of your posts, i came to the conclusion that you probably have a really disharmonious face .

I actually think blackcels are the biggest fakecels here. They have a media halo nowadays especially if they live in the west and they are almost never non NT. Nordic whites aswell, they can always geomaxx to East Asia
Agreed

the way you describe yourself actually made me think you were good looking. but reading more of your posts, i came to the conclusion that you probably have a really disharmonious face .
Yes, why would anyone with a good face have 10k posts here? Makes zero sense.

Curries because they are the master race

Kek no.

Rices are only one-step above Curries, and that's only because they have better IQs, skin, and can K-popmaxx if HTN to get some Whitewhores.

Only Japs & Koreans
Yeah, they're one step ahead brown Curries, not the lighter skinned ones. Ricecucks are Also fucked, it's just that now, they have better media representation.

I'd say ethnic(non-black & non-white) who are tall are more likely to be fakecels than tall Whites or Blacks, because it's a lot less common for them, and Whites & Blacks are already expected to be tall.
Northen Arabs when given good nutrition are extremely tall as well. I had dogshit nutrition growing up and still ended up at 5'9 barefoot.

I see. Agreed.
Not saying they will be able to get a white foid or whatever, but when it came to getting their own foids in HS, all they had to be was at least LTN & NT. I saw plenty of fat spics or manlet ones with Slutinas as long as they were NT & could fit the niche image of an Edgar.

For NT Blacks to get White girls, they just had to be tall(again, actually tall not 5'11-6'0)

I actually think blackcels are the biggest fakecels here. They have a media halo nowadays especially if they live in the west and they are almost never non NT.
Also, no one else really wants to date black women either.

If they're tall also, they have a massive halo with even White women.
Nordic whites aswell, they can always geomaxx to East Asia
Nordic as in the pheno, or NW Euros?

Not all NW Euros have an actual Nordic pheno; I for example have an Atlantid one which is darker in hair-eye coloring.

I also am not tall or even close(5'9)

Also, Celts look kinda ugly imo so there's that: I've met tons of other Celtcels here, despite the fact we're a very small chunk of Whites/Europeans to start with.

@Regenerator @SupremeAutist @Grodd @VideoGameCoper

vvhyte pepo
Can't even define White.

whatever, but when it came to getting their own foids in HS, all they had to be was at least LTN & NT. I saw plenty of fat spics or manlet ones with Slutinas as long as they were NT & could fit the niche image of an Edgar.

For NT Blacks to get White girls, they just had to be tall(again, actually tall not 5'11-6'0)
Agree. It's very hard to be Incel, if you're Black, unless, autistic, they are only here because, they want " Dem white wommenz".

Northen Arabs when given good nutrition are extremely tall as well. I had dogshit nutrition growing up and still ended up at 5'9 barefoot.
Yeah some can be.

But even then, it's less common: It's also expected of Whites or Blacks to be tall/taller than other races, but for Sands it's expected for them to be short so that would give a tall Arab a lot of an advantages especially with their own women.

Tall curries & rices definitely seem like fakecels tbh. From what I hear, JBT is very strong & real in curryland since the average for a young male there is around 5'7.

Both groups also are much more likely to cluster to the average height on average, as opposed to Whites who have more variability in this.

Agree. It's very hard to be Incel, if you're Black, unless, autistic, they are only here because, they want " Dem white wommenz".
For Blacks, being non-NT is a death sentence

Nig culture in itself is the most NT one on the planet, and to fit into any niches to get lower-tier white foids or lower-tier slutinas, you have to be NT for that since they want a "cool" low-inhib thugmaxxed black or one who fits the rapper type.

@Left4DeadDarkie
Ricecucks are Also fucked, it's just that now, they have better media representation.
Even with this media halo, they still do poorly.

The media-halo Blacks have is much more significant & has been around since the late 90s/early 2000s. Not to mention, Blacks also at least have traits that are already desirable to foids to begin with: Good height, good frame so they can athleticismaxx, and have always been seen as giga-lowinhib & masculinemaxxed.

Even if most objectively speaking are ugly face-wise, they're the ogre type of ugly: Rices, however, are the neotonus type of ugly.
No fakeceldom over here
Yeah 5'10-6'0 isn't tall lol

Tall starts at around 6'2. And as I said, for Blacks & Whites it's already kind of expected you would be taller on average.

Not saying they will be able to get a white foid or whatever, but when it came to getting their own foids in HS, all they had to be was at least LTN & NT. I saw plenty of fat spics or manlet ones with Slutinas as long as they were NT & could fit the niche image of an Edgar.

Not all NW Euros have an actual Nordic pheno; I for example have an Atlantid one which is darker in hair-eye coloring.

Also, Celts look kinda ugly imo so there's that: I've met tons of other Celtcels here, despite the fact we're a very small chunk of Whites/Europeans to start with.

Can't even define White.

Over for Celtcels

Never began.

Being Irish is a trucel trait
Thanks for the info, gonna start making a thread on this

Thanks for the info, gonna start making a thread on this
@WorthlessSlavicShit do you still have the stat of how Irish women married-out a lot when they immigrated to America?

I saw this as well. They seem to be more NT on average than whites and don’t usually have trouble getting women of their own race. A fat spic easily got with a white girl I kinda had a crush on in high school.
Too many people on here act like 6’0” is super tall and makes you a fakecel, so I’m glad you don’t believe that silliness. 6’0” isn’t even much above average.
True. Even I wouldn’t want a black woman, but I’d take what I could get anyway as long as she was somewhat attractive.

Also, good on you for not acting like being 6’0” is a magic pussy magnet. Usually it’s only other tallercels with a similar height to me who understand this. Besides, you see average height guys in relationships all the time. You don’t need to be super tall as long as you aren’t fucked in some other ways

Can't even define White.

Can't even define White.
Yeah i`m Celtic and Sub 5

Yeah some can be.

But even then, it's less common: It's also expected of Whites or Blacks to be tall/taller than other races, but for Sands it's expected for them to be short so that would give a tall Arab a lot of an advantages especially with their own women.

Tall curries & rices definitely seem like fakecels tbh. From what I hear, JBT is very strong & real in curryland since the average for a young male there is around 5'7.

Both groups also are much more likely to cluster to the average height on average, as opposed to Whites who have more variability in thi
Agreed but the average height in Lebanon is 5'10, so northern Arabs are much taller then curries.
IMG 20240731 011445
Personally, I'm the only one in my family who is 5'9. Every male on my mom's side is 6'0-6'2. But this is just anecdotal evidence I guess.
@Made in Heaven
For Blacks, being non-NT is a death sentence

Nig culture in itself is the most NT one on the planet, and to fit into any niches to get lower-tier white foids or lower-tier slutinas, you have to be NT for that since they want a "cool" low-inhib thugmaxxed black or one who fits the rapper type.
Agreed here.
Even with this media halo, they still do poorly.

The media-halo Blacks have is much more significant & has been around since the late 90s/early 2000s. Not to mention, Blacks also at least have traits that are already desirable to foids to begin with: Good height, good frame so they can athleticismaxx, and have always been seen as giga-lowinhib & masculinemaxxed.

Even if most objectively speaking are ugly face-wise, they're the ogre type of ugly: Rices, however, are the ne
This. This is why I laugh whenever, A ricecel mention K-pop it's not the same thing. There's no k-pop halo for slanted eyes, short height and zero muscle mass.

I saw this as well. They seem to be more NT on average than whites and don’t usually have trouble getting women of their own race. A fat spic easily got with a white girl I kinda had a crush on in high school.
I haven't seen many with White women, but the only Slutinas I see with White men are the more "Whiter" ones who also go for tall prettyboy types.
Too many people on here act like 6’0” is super tall and makes you a fakecel, so I’m glad you don’t believe that silliness. 6’0” isn’t even much above average.
Yeah agreed, especially since you're White & we're taller on average plus it's already expected of us to be tall.
True. Even I wouldn’t want a black woman, but I’d take what I could get anyway as long as she was somewhat attractive.
I mean yeah I would take anything I could get, but they would be my last option

I'd rather fuck a dark-skinned Dravidianwhore than a Negress.
Also, good on you for not acting like being 6’0” is a magic pussy magnet. Usually it’s only other tallercels with a similar height to me who understand this. Besides, you see average height guys in relationships all the time. You don’t need to be super tall as long as you aren’t fucked in some other ways
Yeah I agree

JBT is real, but you actually have to be tall for it to work: In my time here, most "tall"cels I've met have been just around 6'0 which for Zoomers in the US iOS barely move average.

That being said, I have known a few actual tallcels who are far too non-NT to even work a job and/or actually sub-4 tier to benefit from it.

I haven't seen many with White women, but the only Slutinas I see with White men are the more "Whiter" ones who also go for tall prettyboy types.
Yep. The average ones will usually date spic men. Plus, spics and blacks just seem to have mogger social networks. I always noticed this. They are never usually by themselves. They almost always have a group of friends around them or a gf.
Yeah agreed, especially since you're White & we're taller on average plus it's already expected of us to be tall.

I mean yeah I would take anything I could get, but they would be my last option

I'd rather fuck a dark-skinned Dravidianwhore than a Negress.
Black women would be my last option as well
Yeah I agree

JBT is real, but you actually have to be tall for it to work: In my time here, most "tall"cels I've met have been just around 6'0 which for Zoomers in the US iOS barely move average.
Yeah, 6’0” isn’t even that tall anymore. Height inflation is real
That being said, I have known a few actual tallcels who are far too non-NT to even work a job and/or actually sub-4 tier to benefit from it.
Brutal