Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Which gender do you hate the most: females, or numales?

Question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Title. Which one do you hate more... soyboy numale cucks, or fucking fesnails?

Why did you make it so the poll would close on that specific date?

They're one and the same. I'd say females only because nu-males are flimsy with their beliefs, given that they've got no backbone.

Nu males are the enablers, but femoids are the real cancer. dunno

I hate females, but my blood starts to boil when I see a numale. Saw some guy wearing a transformers shirt with suspenders and a fedora, and had a shitty beard. Part of me died.

ez choice tbh

Numale is not a gender, they are a completely different species. You are comparing apples with oranges.

I hate both, but I'm willing to forgive if they change.

Gender doesnt matter I hate all people equally, they both cause each other. Without 1 the other doesnt exist.

Numales are the anonymoose white knights that do the foids dirty work for free and buy twitch whores things in exchange for nothing.

numales for me, seeing a patchy fuckin throatbeard in a fedore gets me wound up like nothing else

numales are the root of the problem, foids are just taking advantage of their situation.

I fucking hate females, i wish them death and famine.

Numales by a light year, they enable females to act the way they do and put them on a pedestal, hence the current paradigm shift in female dominance

Fuck femshits and the entirety of mankind.

Cucks, they deserve the worst possible suffering.

Femoids are born that way, as they are shit and I hate them, but ultimately it's the fault of numales, led by jews, to let femoids run loose and now civilization is failing.

It's like letting bunch of grizzly bears out the cage in a cramped room. I don't blame the bears, I blame the cage openers, aka numales.

Females. Always females.

Why hate some people more than others. I hate humanity equally.

Orbiters and thirsty male cucks are the ones to blame for high foid smv.

females, because they can't control themselves.

Females just because of the incredibly easy tutorial mode life that they live

Why they are like this, i wonder. Do they really hate us that much and don't want us to have any kind of pleasure in our miserable lives, or they are too low IQ and just think Chads will leave them for sexbots?
Probably the latter, MGTOW is not helping by preaching that it will completely replace foids... though it may be a possibility.

Numales enable female bullshit

sexbots won't come for a long time, those that will have access to it first will be rich guys, as its gonna take time for it to be cheaper, by then we'll be old or dead, and our sex drive's would almost be nonexistent by then.

anyways ive read the article, she sounded pretty bitter screaming "rape" and "abuse." im not surprised that she's an ugly feminist lol. of course, they are going to have a campaign to try to stop and suffocate lonely men from love/affection. nature and bitter women like them would rather want us to suffer, anyways they can go fuck themselves. it'll be life fuel once we see women get replaced by sexbots (big cope), but anyways i have so much pent up anger/resent for women. im not even interested in sexbots, but if I have the chance to buy one, then ill just buy one to piss them off.
Why they are like this, i wonder. Do they really hate us that much and don't want us to have any kind of pleasure in our miserable lives, or they are too low IQ and just think Chads will leave them for sexbots?
shit like that pisses me off. they won't let us mind our businesses, also just lol @ them being invasive of our private lives.

Last edited: