Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Which football club would you rather buy?: Derby County F.C. or U.S. Sassuolo Calcio

Which football club would you rather buy?: Derby County F.C. or U.S. Sassuolo Calcio

• I would buy Derby County F.C.

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • I would buy U.S. Sassuolo Calcio

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Let’s say you had Arab oil money.

Which football club would you rather purchase?: Derby County F.C. or U.S. Sassuolo Calcio

@EnglishCel @solblue

Derby Country FC: Soccer(Football for the cUcK-cels) is not that big in the US, but the leagues across the pond(even lower division ones) get much more coverage & sponsorships than the US ones. Therefore, it seems more profitable.

Derby Country FC: Soccer(Football for the cUcK-cels) is not that big in the US, but the leagues across the pond(even lower division ones) get much more coverage & sponsorships than the US ones. Therefore, it seems more profitable.
@Pancakecel

I don't know anything about football but I will go with the first option.

Derby County F.C.

Because, I speak English not Italian. Also, Italian professional football is notoriously corrupt. Tourist would love to visit Pride Park Stadium in Derby, England. Italian football is known for not updating its stadiums.

View: https://youtu.be/DqljJRzW2do?feature=shared

I don't know anything about football but I will go with the first option.
Wonderful! You would fit in nicely with the other English Premier League owners.

Derby County for sure. I actually had a very long save with them on FM14. I got so attached to so many players, most of whom just languished in the bottom English tiers in reality. Richard Leigh’s career ended a lot worse than it did in my career mode. I’d even look at popularizing the Baseball Ground nickname for Pride Park just to get be more appealing for Americans. There’s just so much more entertainment, appeal, prestige, and money from the Premier League despite Serie A teams being available for so cheap and Italy being a nice place to relax.

Every year, I think I’ll start watching Serie A more, but the level of play can be very boring, and Juventus isn’t even dominating anymore

Derby bc English football gets you more money + visibility than Calcio

Derby bc English football gets you more money + visibility than Calcio
:yes:

english language is global language too that's another reason for PL domination