Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Which foids expire fastest and slowest?

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
So slowest I would say Korean/Asian giga Stacies. As they can take till 35+ to expire and start looking like a hag.

For example this one named Nozomi Sasaki is 33+ and still looks decent. Many older noodle Stacies have a similar slow aging process.
424545EB 33FD 43F9 AAE8 B89704B925CD

Fastest would be blonde Slavic and sometimes Nordic foids as blonde is a weak color so expires faster than black :
42B2D201 ABCB 48CB BA55 E2A5F71B483D

In the middle I would put Mediterranean blackhaired foids:
7B8BDC12 A173 41BE A5DC 284792360640

black being a strong color helps.

Now for the ethnic foids: I would say blacks age the least bad but many of them are fat fucks and so age like shit because they don't take care of themselves. But a skinny black foid will age decently. But again their starting SMV is complete shit so I don't have any saved pics.

Now Arab/curry/spic women also age horribly All my curry foid relatives have more or less aged like complete and utter shit. Especially if they are fat.

I think latinas tend to age slower. Asian just slow but when it hitz, its very apparent. Whitez tend to get older the fastest i think

Whites and noodles expire slowest, hispanics and arabs expire the fastest, all other races are in the middle.

Whites and noodles expire slowest, hispanics expire the fastest, all other races are in the middle.
Not sure about whites expiring slow. Maybe Mediterranean/ Greek brunettes expire slow. But Anglo/Nordic/slav/Balkan women age like complete shit.

curries litterally have the worst features of every race
aging like whites
skin like blacks
hairy like menas
short and unathletic like east asians

Especially if blonde
I think latinas tend to age slower. Asian just slow but when it hitz, its very apparent. Whitez tend to get older the fastest i think
Yeah true when the Asian age pill hits, it is noticeable but it takes very long and by then your sex drive would be low already.
Cope the sun turns them into dishevelled crustaceans by age 25
If they don't sun Maxx won't be an issue

Sheboons expire when they are born

curries litterally have the worst features of every race
aging like whites
skin like blacks
hairy like menas
short and unathletic like east asians
Yeah they do, very unfortunate. It is what it is though.
Sheboons expire when they are born
:blackpill: tbh they look like shit in 99% of cases and decent if mulatto or a very rare case.

Not sure about whites expiring slow. Maybe Mediterranean/ Greek brunettes expire slow. But Anglo/Nordic/slav/Balkan women age like complete shit.
I live in a Slav country. I don't think foids here look noticeably different from teens to 20s, they don't change much in that period of time, but at 30s they look completely washed up.

btw without a doubt white women expire faster and also look much worse when they do
i just saw this pic of luka doncic's mom she's 45 and wears shit tons of makeup and she still looks like shit

Maxresdefault

I'm gonna say coal burners. Lol

Whites and noodles expire slowest, hispanics and arabs expire the fastest, all other races are in the middle.
I hope that only goes for arab foids and not arab men.

Not sure about foids, as a race blacks age the best in the term they look younger than others in 50+ years of age. Slavs age horrible, by late 30 they look like 50yo. Latinos dont look bad in older age if they keep fit but they all become obese near 40.

So slowest I would say Korean/Asian giga Stacies. As they can take till 35+ to expire and start looking like a hag.

For example this one named Nozomi Sasaki is 33+ and still looks decent. Many older noodle Stacies have a similar slow aging process.
View attachment 529657

Fastest would be blonde Slavic and sometimes Nordic foids as blonde is a weak color so expires faster than black :
View attachment 529652

In the middle I would put Mediterranean blackhaired foids: View attachment 529659
black being a strong color helps.

Now for the ethnic foids: I would say blacks age the least bad but many of them are fat fucks and so age like shit because they don't take care of themselves. But a skinny black foid will age decently. But again their starting SMV is complete shit so I don't have any saved pics.

Now Arab/curry/spic women also age horribly All my curry foid relatives have more or less aged like complete and utter shit. Especially if they are fat.
I don't care because I'm a whoremaxxer. I will always have prime cunny even when I'm 50yo

Turkish foids. They are trash

Very true, elderly Asians look very ugly.

Id say from slowest aging (top) to fastest (top)

East & Southeast asians (40 yo look 20, its eerie)

Latinas (assuming they watch their weight, as they're prone to becoming fatasses)

Mediterranean type foids

Curries

Blacks

Whites of central, northern and eastern European ancestry (the hottest IMO, but look like crap once they hit 35).

they probably age slower due to better diet/exercise routines
Ah yes the "lays chip diet" is very sufficient and the McDonald's "diet"[UWSL] is very age resistant[/UWSL]